The Inevitable Player Versus Player (PvP) Suggestion Thread

Part of the development of games is to find ways to incorporate the story into desired or existing game mechanics. The article I wrote on the Battle Arena details it as a "competition between Arks" and just another part of training. In that sense, it ties into the story rather well.

@GM-Deynger said in The Inevitable Player Versus Player (PvP) Suggestion Thread:

Part of the development of games is to find ways to incorporate the story into desired or existing game mechanics. The article I wrote on the Battle Arena details it as a "competition between Arks" and just another part of training. In that sense, it ties into the story rather well.

Relating to my Alliance / Battlefield suggestion. it could be considered training for large-scale deployment of subordinates. Such as a rank upgrade to a higher position within ARKS/etc. It would be interesting to see if NGS incorporates an "Officer Rank" system of sorts like FFXIV's "Grand Company Rank" system. While it doesn't need to require PvP to increase said rank, it would be nice to gate special rewards behind it that pertain to ARKS. Or crafting materials, etc.