Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?

1. I used to belong to this alliance .. lol .. I left before I even knew about this. The alliance is too big, and it has "too big" problems.
  2. Fighting toxicity with toxicity makes the whole world puke.
  3. I'm sure just like the other thread this one will get nuked for naming and shaming.
  4. I wish you well on your crusade but use the proper channels.

@TINPAN22

Join the club. Someone named Bane is making my life a living nightmare on Ship 3. People have reported him many times and he is still strong. It's like a zombie that keeps coming back no matter what.

Sadly there are a lot of people who like to witchhunt

@Fenex-Dragonis said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

Whats really sad here is that your obviously concerned that people mass reporting you is going to have consequence against you.. Not investigating reports and just assuming they arent being falsely made. its sad on all sides tbh.. This isnt activision/blizzard who will just ban you blkindly based upon reports, then tell you to buy a new account when you seek an appeal..

Coming here making this thread to complain about this player... well as far as im concerned (as well as most rational vertebrate people will be too) Your just as "toxic" as he is.. report, Block... and move on. When sega investigates the reports, they will look though the logs, see that this person was threatining you.. and will respond accordingly, likely suspending if not out right banning this individual, and likely suspending everyone from his aliance that reported you as well, for abusing the report system.

@Seedeus You both sound incredibly naive. I’m just covering my bases. I’ve spent hard earned cash on this game, this hasn’t exactly been the smoothest launch which doesn’t give me much hope in the system running in the background. I’m not risking time spent or cash spent over some toxic random and his clan.

I don’t see how this thread is toxic but everyone has their opinion.

@TINPAN22 I don't see how I am naive. What did I say that denoted I am "showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment?" I am guessing the "toxic" statement is what you had issue with? Well continue on with your naming and shaming, I am sure the Mods will see you are in the right (obviously, because this thread is still here.) I am not sorry for what I said, I am sorry for trying to save you some headaches on a game you spent so much money and time on. I will not bother you again.

@Seedeus I'll refer you to @D Obscurity's post on the first page of this thread. Nothing I've posted is against TOS. Players should be encouraged to speak out about negativity within the community, not discouraged.

I had someone named Akari on Ship 1 threaten to do this tactic as well. Month later nothing has happened to me. Don't worry the GMs can tell when someone is BSing.

people gotta get that e-flexing in so it seems.

This post is deleted!

@UguuTaiyakie kinda funny coming from a person with a 30 minute old account.

Mask it up!

@UguuTaiyakie Flagging your comments this is NOT acceptable! .. DO NOT attempt to even try to use the term f_____ in such loose context, hate nor slander of any form is acceptable. So either retract your comment in such a manner or live with the consequences that will follow.

@PhantasyStar719 might want you remove it from yours, pretty sure it isn't allowed in any context. You can just quote the source as a reference instead of putting it in your own words.

@John-Paul-RAGE I stand corrected, it was supposed to be censored in such a way thank you for bringing it to my attention

@PhantasyStar719 said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

@UguuTaiyakie Flagging your comments this is NOT acceptable! .. DO NOT attempt to even try to use the term f_____ in such loose context, hate nor slander of any form is acceptable. So either retract your comment in such a manner or live with the consequences that will follow.

If you played on Ship02 on the JP server..... Ship02 was the unofficial English speaking server, that has some extreme toxicity because reporting wasn't easy, two technically foreign players 'shouldn't' be on that server, "especially"when they region locked but VPNs exist for reasons like this.

Oh, and literally as I'm typing this out....I'm reading a post above me from @Nuebot LOL ~ yeah, he/she gets it and I don't need to post anymore lol.