Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?

@D-Obscurity TLDR: "Just let him talk shit to you, bro"

Isn't Instinct that problematic mafia alliance?

@ShoriHori said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

No. Didn't say that. Also just fair warning creating falsified quotations is classified as player impersonation so probably best not to make a habit of it. Though I hope you weren't attempting to troll and rather misunderstood the post due to not reading it in full.

My TLDR was effectively: Just ignore the player because he is Toxic and players like that are not likely to change. Block him and move on. Don't waste energy on such a lowlife.

@D-Obscurity said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

@ShoriHori said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

No. Just ignore the player because he is Toxic and players like that are not likely to change. Block him and move on. Don't waste energy on such a lowlife.

What can you say about the mafia move of mass reporting, though?

@Shirokami07 said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

@D-Obscurity said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

No. Just ignore the player because he is Toxic and players like that are not likely to change. Block him and move on. Don't waste energy on such a lowlife.

What can you say about the mafia move of mass reporting, though?

As I said in my initial post he should report him for threatening to do so since that is abuse of the report system according to the Terms of Service.

@LapisWave said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

ect some derogatory terms thrown a

I can vouch for that considering they are also in line with Skies of Arcadia guild; apparently the leader and one of their officers are "Boffing" each other; its sick that most of the alliances on Ship 2 act this way; it truly makes me not want to play when we have a ship full of alliances that dont really care about community. Being an old member of Oni3 i can tell you first hand that the alliance was thought to be discontinued when we stood up to the leader.

There was a constant state of depression and other emotions that drew in too much drama. We split and tried to make an alliance of our own that is more in line with being a group of "friends" but sadly lets just say another alliance basically threw dirt at us and attempted to slander my character's name through the mud and yet all i could do was defend myself and defend my friends.

The racism that is going on in this game at the moment is astronomical and it really puts a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to how the game handles people with real threats. You dont go waltzing into a lobby and start slandering people in spanish stating "Americana sucia" and expect others to just take it. What really gets me is when they try to hide behind their language and when they are called out on it... Im called a racist and yet im called numerous explicatives in not only Spanish but German as well..

Ship 2 needs to really improve on its reputation because I have personally given this game a few day hiatus because of all the arrogance and the lack of real community building that is going on. There is way too much high school drama going on and its getting to the point where either I transfer ships or I am just going to stop playing and go back to my prior project on EVE

I do not understand why people are filled with such hate; but this has GOT to stop... the toxicity is getting to the point where people are going to be fed up with it and honestly its going to go the way that PSU did... I love the series but my dedication does not come with a tag on the back of me saying "Abuse me" or "kick me" or "Slander me im easy" ... Its about time that the people of B64. B15, B7 and the like especially B69 ... To grow the goddamn up. I avoid these lobbies like the plague now and in honesty, I dare for the community to show its true colors and demonstrate the love for each other as you do for the game that we waited (8) years for... if you cant show that towards myself or other players... I dread the future of this game.

This thread is much needed and I applaud the OP for putting their ideas out there. I am playing off and on now but to be truthful, if people want to play as minors and want to attempt to virtually solicit sex acts or dance in a manner contrary to the ToS ... I will be the first of many who will sit on that report button to Xbox and Report your behavior because i come on to play a game and get to know my community; not to sit in a lobby and attempt to be a cheap dimestore W_____ .

Its time this thread gets its recognition and we start making a movement against these violators and child or not this is unacceptable and will NOT be tolerated anymore. Either build your bonds and create a good community or just GFTO simple as that.

Note down any Player ID that interacts with you from the Alliance. Report their Xbox accounts and submit a ticket to PSO2 support. No sympathy for folks losing their account if they're being toxic.

To add on to that, you can learn how to submit a support ticket here: Support Ticket Guide

Sounds like GMs closed down the other topic. Thank god.

That old "phantasy star: assholes every quarter inch" meme from way back still holds true into PSO2 I see

@plamplight said in Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?:

That old "phantasy star: assholes every quarter inch" meme from way back still holds true into PSO2 I see

Sad but true; but in some ways i wish we could go back to the days of Ragol for a brief time just so we can remember our roots and what we once were. Assholes at every inch is just the tip of the iceberg sadly.

@PhantasyStar719 said in [Encountered a toxic player who has threatened to get his alliance to mass report me for no reason?]

i wish we could go back to the days of Ragol for a brief time just so we can remember our roots and what we once were.

oh ya i loved my first experience of PSO1&2...sitting on couch with 3 other dudes....turning on the gamecube and my 20" mini tv....playing on splitscreen where everyone of them having their own tiny screen to play on...and we all got addicted to it and played it for over 3-4 years together (offline) man i never enjoyed a game as much as pso1&2 and never can relate to any "problems" the game had - simply cause i played and enjoyed it offline

Whats really sad here is that your obviously concerned that people mass reporting you is going to have consequence against you.. Not investigating reports and just assuming they arent being falsely made. its sad on all sides tbh.. This isnt activision/blizzard who will just ban you blkindly based upon reports, then tell you to buy a new account when you seek an appeal..

Coming here making this thread to complain about this player... well as far as im concerned (as well as most rational vertebrate people will be too) Your just as "toxic" as he is.. report, Block... and move on. When sega investigates the reports, they will look though the logs, see that this person was threatining you.. and will respond accordingly, likely suspending if not out right banning this individual, and likely suspending everyone from his aliance that reported you as well, for abusing the report system.

@Fenex-Dragonis I think you have a ridiculous amount of faith that there isn't an automatic threshold of some kind for being reported. It is worth bringing that kind of toxic community to everyone's attention. If enough people agree with the OP, a GM could easily investigate it in game through observation and file a proper report rather than blindly trusting someone on the other side of the world will not ban him based on volume of reports.

lmao ship 2, from JP to NA this is about what I expected in terms of quality and behavior. You have to remember, these are the same sort of people that barged into a largely Japanese game and refused to make any attempt to integrate and acted so obnoxiously most of the Japanese players abandoned an entire server to turn it into a quarantine hellhole for the most awful of channer types.

And they still constantly whined about how they JP players were "too elitist" and that they would "get banned just for being English!" when no one wanted to play with this bullshit except one another.