EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters

@Aida-Enna I'm on console, so it is not fixed.

There's nothing I can do for console players, unfortunately - Until it's fixed, I'd suggest seeing if you can install the game on a PC somehow and removing it from your room. Sorry 😞

@Enthessi said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

I'm starting to hate the PSO2 team. The stupid fucking poster is still broken for xbox players which pretty much straight up denies me access to crafting. I even went and tried downloading the game on my PC using tweaker to try and use the fix @Aida-Enna found and it still doesn't seem to work. Likely because I originally played on the xbox so it doesn't seem to accept the file even if it still lets me log in and play on the PC and everything else is compatible. Getting close to just deleting the game twice over and calling the bank for my money back and pretending I never wasted my time. Seriously PSO2 team this is ridiculous.

Did you get this resolved? Are you sure you put it in the right folder?

@Aida-Enna Nah it still isn't fixed and I'm pretty sure I did it right. I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert with computers but it seemed pretty straight forward. I placed it in the regular win32 folder not the win32_na. I also checked that I only had one folder to make sure I wasn't doing the same mistake as previously mentioned. After that I should just be able to run the game through tweaker then go to my room right? I still just get stuck on the infinite loading screen. Only thing I can think of is that the file isn't compatible if you bought the poster while playing Xbox. Not sure why or how that would be the case but it's the only thing that I can think of. Still hope they fix it soon but I'm starting to think not enough people are still having the issue for them to care and that I'll likely be stuck until my premium expires. Which isn't till like early November. That'll teach me to buy premium in bulk lol. It also doesn't help that the support tickets pretty much get the basic auto reply with no comment on any time frame. They really need to make a way to switch room modes from any room terminal or atleast put a crafting station in the Bridge area or something. Or idk make it so I could craft from one of the crafting terminals you can buy from the FUN vendor. Still I'll keep hopping on through tweaker every once in awhile and maybe I'll get lucky eventually. Thanks for actually taking to time to help though even if the Xbox likes being difficult.

@Enthessi said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

did it right. I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert with computers but it seemed pretty straight forward. I placed it in the regular win32 folder not the win32_na. I also checked that I only had one folder to make sure I wasn't doing the same mistake as previously mentioned. After that I should just be a

make sure you put it in the right bin file. Theres 2 of them One in your documents and one in your local drive file you installed the game on.

@PuddinPop I dropped it in the one my games installed on not the documents one so it shouldn’t be that either

I'm posting a topic today about the bug that occurred a month ago, which involves being unable to load into your personal quarters after placing a "Poster B" in it. What occurs, instead, is the player becomes stuck in an infinite loading screen, and has to close the application and reload it. Soon after, I submitted a ticket about the bug. A support tech responded, and stated that the developers are aware of the bug and are working to fix it. That was a month and several updates ago... However, the developers appear to have no intention of fixing this bug anytime soon. The reason I say that, is because this bug has persisted over a month, and the support techs are currently unable to provide me with a date as to when they plan to implement an update to fix the issue. In which case, I feel that I need compensation, because I have been missing out on a lot of crafting. NOT TO MENTION, having access to your expanded personal quarters is a PREMIUM/PAID FEATURE. Let me know your thoughts.

@AgNinja8 said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

I'm posting a topic today about the bug that occurred a month ago, which involves being unable to load into your personal quarters after placing a "Poster B" in it. What occurs, instead, is the player becomes stuck in an infinite loading screen, and has to close the application and reload it. Soon after, I submitted a ticket about the bug. A support tech responded, and stated that the developers are aware of the bug and are working to fix it. That was a month and several updates ago... However, the developers appear to have no intention of fixing this bug anytime soon. The reason I say that, is because this bug has persisted over a month, and the support techs are currently unable to provide me with a date as to when they plan to implement an update to fix the issue. In which case, I feel that I need compensation, because I have been missing out on a lot of crafting. NOT TO MENTION, having access to your expanded personal quarters is a PREMIUM/PAID FEATURE. Let me know your thoughts.

I've posted a fix to this issue here https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6259/ep3-visual-poster-b-unable-to-load-into-personal-quarters/26?page=2 (if you didn't know). Not excusing it not being fixed by them, just letting you know so you can fix it yourself in the meantime.

This game has quite possibly the trashiest support team I’ve seen in awhile. Why the absolute fuck is it so hard to fix this stupid poster bug for the console players? Hell they haven’t even fixed it for PC players it was a kind hearted player themselves who took the time to do that. Has anyone who’s sent a ticket to them ever gotten an actual reply to the worthless things? Like an actual useful comment in any way or just the basic auto-reply that seems standard and utterly unhelpful. I’m actually curious because I sure haven’t. After two months the closest to a reply I’ve gotten just said that the issue would be transferred to the proper department and even that was barely a week ago and was never heard from again. As much as I loved this game the total lack of concern for their player base makes it hard to even hopping on the game. Like if they can’t be bothered with taking the time to fix a poster then at least be honest about it l could actually respect that more than months of completely ignore every request for help with the matter.

@Enthessi The EP3 poster bugfix is now integrated into the Tweaker with the latest version. That should fix it for you.

@Aida-Enna honestly Sega should of offered you and the others that work on the Tweaker a job just saying, thanks for helping us out ^^

@SaviorZero82 said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

@Aida-Enna honestly Sega should of offered you and the others that work on the Tweaker a job just saying, that’s for helping us out ^^

No problem, happy to help! 😄

I don’t know why but I’m still locked out of my room even using the tweaker app on PC to play. I’m honestly not sure what to think at this point. I assume it’s cause I bought the poster on the Xbox not the PC but even that shouldn’t matter with how the cross play is on this game. If anyone on ship 2 has it set up would you mind trying to go to my room to see if it works for others? If it does them I’m screwing something up and I’ll figure it out eventually but if not then I feel I’m probably stuck for now.![alt text](**887B6BE**1-0C5A-40B3-8FBD-A86C31571ED7.jpeg image url)

I really want to know if it’s operator error on my part for this (though I’m fairly sure it isn’t but is definitely possible) or if sega has the file altered in some way between Xbox and PC (no idea if that’s a thing but I’m low on ideas). Be nice to know if I can just write all this off as sega being sega and call it a day.

@Enthessi User error possible, I use the twerker.

alt text