EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters

HOLY FUCK OMFG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! @Aida-Enna

Awww, no problem! Just happy I could help!

So I tried this fix and it didn't work for me. @Aida-Enna

@KamikazeElite59 said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

So I tried this fix and it didn't work for me. @Aida-Enna

You put the file into the data/win32 folder, right? Not data/win32_na?

@Aida-Enna I put it in data/win32. I had placed down the mat when I put the poster up so idk if that would affect it.

@KamikazeElite59 Sorry, I guess the forum ate my post? Which mat do you mean? Does the mat not work too?

The EP3 Visual mat, but that one worked when I placed it. @Aida-Enna

@KamikazeElite59 Hm, the fix has worked for everyone else. And you're sure the bd9386c699f92874978ecf0e8937b907 file is in the win32 folder? Try closing PSO2, putting it in there (it should ask to overwrite), then opening PSO2 and going to your room.

If that doesn't work, can you post your ship and player info so I can try it?

pso20200802_170326_000.jpg

2020-08-02 (2).png

I am on Ship 01 @Aida-Enna

It works on my side, maybe you're launching from another PSO2 install? Try doing a search on your computer for a "pso2_bin" folder and see if there's more than one.

alt text

OMG!!!! I had another pso2_bin file under modifiablewindowsapps. I just put the file in that one and it worked!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

@KamikazeElite59 said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

OMG!!!! I had another pso2_bin file under modifiablewindowsapps. I just put the file in that one and it worked!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

\ o / Glad to hear it! Enjoy the game!

I'm starting to hate the PSO2 team. The stupid fucking poster is still broken for xbox players which pretty much straight up denies me access to crafting. I even went and tried downloading the game on my PC using tweaker to try and use the fix @Aida-Enna found and it still doesn't seem to work. Likely because I originally played on the xbox so it doesn't seem to accept the file even if it still lets me log in and play on the PC and everything else is compatible. Getting close to just deleting the game twice over and calling the bank for my money back and pretending I never wasted my time. Seriously PSO2 team this is ridiculous.

@Enthessi Wow it's still not working for Xbox Players? HOLY HECK! the posters seem to be completely fixed for PC players. I have the posters up and they are able to be seen by other players too.

I'm console, so it's not fixed for me....