EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters

Ah okay. I wish I could try it myself but I am on Ship 1. But if you're saying it's the same for everyone else who tries it probably wont be the same for me.

It sounds like it is just a missing texture and the game is just waiting for it to load, but it can't because you don't have it. I imagine adding a single texture file to the patch wouldn't be too difficult. Similar to the audio files for room discs that are not working right now.

I do hope this gets fixed soon, at the very least moved up in the list of priorities, because even though this is only affecting a few people, it could potentially impact a lot more in the future. I also would like to get some of the swap shop posters but now I am weary of placing any of them in my room. I am just lucky I stumbled upon this post first.

Further more, it was just announced that we will be getting crafting next week with episode 4, and crafting is done entirely in the player room. So it would be good to have this fixed as soon as possible for you guys.

![alt text](0E5B24A3-A072-4592-9B3D-DB364FCEF982.jpeg image url)

As of July 29. Glad to see that their on top of things. I suppose I can at least say I got a reply. Sort of.

We have confirmed an issue in which a message window “The selected item can’t be placed because you don’t have one” in the Personal Quarters causes item placement to fail for items that can be exchanged in the Limited-Time SG Swap Shop.

Currently this issue is affecting the following items:

・Furnishings “EP1&2 Posters”

・Furnishings “EP3 Poster”

This will be fixed in a future patch. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is now on the known issue page, but guess what ITS NOT THE ISSUE. WTF.

If I miss out on crafting content because I can’t use my room on 8/5 I’m going to be very unhappy with all this nonsense.

If this is the result of the data for the poster being missing (because these posters are technically EP4 content), I at least hope it is possible that will just resolve it self when EP4 comes out.

I’ll be hope tonight the matter but I’m still having trouble accepting that all this happened because they were impatient with their patching. It’s like easily top 5 most ridiculous game bugs I’ve ever seen when taking into account that it’s going into it’s 3rd week on the matter

Idk my speculation is though, if this bug is that game breaking and they are prioritizing it. Can you imagine any other bug that is coming in the future?

@Aida-Enna Random thought. Is it possible for PSO2 tweaker to temporarily fix this by replacing these room decorations with something else?

Edit: Though maybe I shoulda waited to see if episode 4 releasing fixes this issue before typing this.

@Et3rnalGuardian said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

@Aida-Enna Random thought. Is it possible for PSO2 tweaker to temporarily fix this by replacing these room decorations with something else?

Edit: Though maybe I shoulda waited to see if episode 4 releasing fixes this issue before typing this.

I'll try some stuff today and see if I can come up with a fix, just in case Episode 4 doesn't fix it.

Fix found! I have to isolate one or two more things and I'll post instructions on how to fix it so you can go into your rooms and remove the offending items.

This is @Michealsaurus's room: alt text

Issue solved! It appears that the file containing the graphics for that poster isn't in the NA patchlist to download, so the client can't find the file and just loads forever. You can fix that by downloading this file (feel free to give it a virus scan via http://virustotal.com or another site), and put it in your PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32 folder. Then try going to your room (It shouldn't require a restart, but try it if it doesn't work), and it should load your room just fine.

I'd highly recommend removing the poster from your room - While this will fix it for you, anyone not using the fix will still not be able to enter your room. Once it's fixed on SEGA's side, feel free to put it back.

@AgNinja8 @Michealsaurus @Enthessi @KamikazeElite59 Forgot to tag you in the above post, but wanted to make sure you saw the fix. Sorry!

@RikaPSO Thanks for tagging me in this!

Ty for your work! @Aida-Enna

I'm glad this issue was that simple to fix.

@Aida-Enna said in EP3 Visual Poster B Unable to load into Personal Quarters:

@AgNinja8 @Michealsaurus @Enthessi @KamikazeElite59 Forgot to tag you in the above post, but wanted to make sure you saw the fix. Sorry!

@RikaPSO Thanks for tagging me in this!

Nice! I had a feeling that's what it was. Just a missing file. I think I think Enthessi only plays on Xbox so this won't work for him. He might have to actually wait for a fix.

Glad to hear it was fixed!