Option to add base wear.

I'm tired of wondering if I logged into PSO2 or some Second Life strip club

What. You can already do this. Not your decision what other people wear. Get a mod or something.

Valid responses to player suggestions would include agreements with the players sentiments (so we can see numbers) and additional justification if they have it. Those who disagree can respond, however only by sharing why they disagree. Please do not tell others things are "not possible," or that they are "wasting Sega's time."

Generally, "I think" or "I feel" comments are valid. Judgement of others and their opinions is not.

@Treskatay said in Option to add base wear.:

Valid responses to player suggestions would include agreements with the players sentiments (so we can see numbers) and additional justification if they have it. Those who disagree can respond, however only by sharing why they disagree. Please do not tell others things are "not possible," or that they are "wasting Sega's time."

Generally, "I think" or "I feel" comments are valid. Judgement of others and their opinions is not.

Okay. I didn't say I think or I feel. I said you can already do this. I know you're trolling. I am just surprised at how many of your kind are in the pso2 forums.

Anyone who doesn't want to see butt cracks and 97.14% of a breast every time they go into a lobby must be trolling.

You can also just reduce the detailed model number from the in-game graphics options, and it will turn everyone into basic grey models.

Hmm... alt text Not really a good thing, or a valid complaint, even if it is simple as fashion. plenty of in game options to reduce what you want to see.

Best advice I can give you is Stay away from Block 69.

The best way to deal with dumb threads is to just not comment and let them die like so many others. This is still the most recently updated or I wouldn't have bothered mentioning something so obvious. Cheers. Oh I spose I should follow structure.

I feel that the game already forces you to wear BA so this thread is pointless. No wait, it actually does, and this thread actually is. 😄

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Option to add base wear.:

The best way to deal with dumb threads is to just not comment and let them die like so many others.

Then why reply yourself?

I feel that the game already forces you to wear BA so this thread is pointless.

OP most likely confused BA with OW