Ship 02 discord

@BlackRadient thank you for that really appreciate it 😎👍

@MEGAF1UX said in Ship 02 discord:

discord is USELESS for gaming on every platform BUT pc.. and since theres not even a release date for the pc beta (despite it obviously being "the same game") that renders it essentially useless.

I'm mainly a console player but it seems allot of Xbox & PS4 ppl are anti discord for some reason. Idk I love it

@redPG said in Ship 02 discord:

@MEGAF1UX said in Ship 02 discord:

discord is USELESS for gaming on every platform BUT pc.. and since theres not even a release date for the pc beta (despite it obviously being "the same game") that renders it essentially useless.

I'm mainly a console player but it seems allot of Xbox & PS4 ppl are anti discord for some reason. Idk I love it

I'm a Console player as well and I've been using Discord for 3 years now. Love it think it's a great place to socialize with like minded individuals.. like for example our Ship 02 discord we are always just chit chatting away in general chat just about random stuff since the game isn't released yet. It's good to form friendships before the games actual release. It'll be easier to team with with people on release day instead of running around looking for a group.

what are you talking about? on release day it probably wont even be on pc, and if it is pc has xbox app anyways. so everybody will be on XBL talking to the friends they already have. again, all you are doing is attempting to fragment a community in a game that doesnt even exist yet.

@MEGAF1UX you can think that if you want.. again many people in my discord and many others do not share your opinion.. so I'll ask you to please stop posting your negative comments on my thread.

Thank you have a nice day

With this game if you're in a alliance it's best to post stuff on discord in my experience

@redPG said in Ship 02 discord:

With this game if you're in a alliance it's best to post stuff on discord in my experience

Agreed I have a Discord for my Alliance as well as a Ship 02 only discord. To me discord is a better outlet for trading and discussion.. why wait on a forum for a reply when you can chat it up live and get help for example on Affixing that perfect weapon you want. As for XBL.. they don't have a chat like discord they do however have a LFG but honestly that's about it.

I love a good discord group... It's not just about the VoIP function, it's the community and 90% of discord interactions for me are for when I'm away from my games like at work, or the park or chilling or during downtime. Discord groups can make for great communities.

@MEGAF1UX xbox parties lag and suck they are consitently disconnecting, even for mmos for bdo where communication is key, xbox parties are garbage.