Ship 02 discord

Looking for a ship 02 discord ? We'll you're in luck come join us over 100 members and rising by the day

https://discord.gg/4Mq2x7r

Bump join the one and only Ship 02 deticated Discord. Join our growing community

...theres not even a release date for pc beta,and discord on xb1 is a joke.

Discord isn't only for xbox my friend.. You can download it for almost every platform including your cell phone..😎🤘

@MEGAF1UX Fam its literally the same game on pc

discord is USELESS for gaming on every platform BUT pc.. and since theres not even a release date for the pc beta (despite it obviously being "the same game") that renders it essentially useless.

We'll you're entitled to your opinion but we have over 150 Ship 02 arks on the discord and climbing by the day. Once PSO2 releases it'll be even more people joining. Maybe it's useless to YOU but not everyone shares your opinion.

@MEGAF1UX said in Ship 02 discord:

discord is USELESS for gaming on every platform BUT pc.. and since theres not even a release date for the pc beta (despite it obviously being "the same game") that renders it essentially useless.

Why are you so pessimistic since day one at the forum? You were really toxic in your thread.

You can share your opinion, sure. But at this point, your opinion isn't even a disagreement. You are literally attacking the game and developers.

He'll end up getting banned if this is anything like the SEGA forum. Complaining about something is one thing but going off the rails every single post will end in tears.

@Geordie-P said in Ship 02 discord:

He'll end up getting banned if this is anything like the SEGA forum. Complaining about something is one thing but going off the rails every single post will end in tears.

Pretty much they'res a few trolls on these forums .. it'll dwindle down once they loose interest in the game

@LapisWave said in Ship 02 discord:

@MEGAF1UX said in Ship 02 discord:

Why are you so pessimistic since day one at the forum? You were really toxic in your thread.

You can share your opinion, sure. But at this point, your opinion isn't even a disagreement. You are literally attacking the game and developers.

the word is "realistic", there IS a difference between it and "toxic" and "pessimistic". not like each ship needs its own discord for one thing, for another the game will have in-game voice anyways since its on xbox and uses xbox live. all you are attempting to do is fragment the community of a game that isnt even released yet so YOU have somebody to talk to. because again, people arent trying to install and use discord on their xboxes.

@MEGAF1UX I'll tell you what I told the other poster.. you're entitled to your opinion no one is forcing you to join and my discord and admin team speaks for itself again 155 members now and climbing. people don't share your opinion on the matter..

Bump come join the Ship 02 deticated discord !

I already blocked them but all I'll say is Discord for other non-PC platforms is not useless, if anyone else is wondering. No point in hating on a communication platform for the sake of it. Let people have their fun. All I can say is Discord is the best place for communication and finding others to play for any platform outside of built in functionality within a game or platform.

Discord has a mobile app for a reason.