What are your favorite Units/Weapons (Aesthetically Speaking)

Hey All,

I was curious what everyone'e favorite unit/weapon and/or unit set/weapon series (seri(sp?)) is/are..? From an aesthetic PoV (Point of View). As we could all probably get pretty damn wordy and calculus-y with what is best for damage under all manner of conditions/circumstances. 😸

I'll start with saying as a die hard main of mains Launcher Ra/Hu the Ridoltiv/Deo Ridoltivs ("Double Rainbow" Sets) are my absolute favorite. And I really love the Jua Unit Set. As I've been making my way through the different classes 75'ing them. The Schlact Unit Set and Nox Weapon Series are my favorites so far. As I am currently passing through the Melee Classes in this "All Classes to 75" endeavor.

Really learning to love the Brissa Unit Set too. Have been avoiding it as long as I can until I'm statistically combat untenable in the harder difficulties of the game. Initially I couldn't stand the "girlyness" of it. So soft, foo foo, and eloquent looking. But learning to see the strength/toughness of its visual design. ;~)

Recently I came across the Titan Series Knuckles. Holy fuck those are amazing looking. Sad to see there only seems to be 2 or 3 "Titan Series" weapons. So far maybe?!

From a wishful design/creation standpoint. I would love to see the Nox gem-ish opaque coloration applied to the structural design of what I've observed of the Titan Series weapons out there thus far.

o/ =^.^=

p.s. Oh, and anything "Coated" so far that I've seen is absolutely fucking tehmazing looking!

Unit wise, I've found the Chiffon set to look rather well and it was the set I used for a while. Weapon wise, I am in love with the Sigma weapons and actually do use those for the subclass while using the Ice themed weapons for the main for now. When it comes to favorite weapon type though, it is the Soaring Blades. Some of the attacks look like dancing and I'm a fan of flying swords so the fact that soaring blades launches them is rather nice.

@LordHinotama said in Favorite Units/Weapons (Aesthetically Speaking):

Unit wise, I've found the Chiffon set to look rather well and it was the set I used for a while. Weapon wise, I am in love with the Sigma weapons and actually do use those for the subclass while using the Ice themed weapons for the main for now. When it comes to favorite weapon type though, it is the Soaring Blades. Some of the attacks look like dancing and I'm a fan of flying swords so the fact that soaring blades launches them is rather nice.

That's pretty cool! I think in part you really have to like that certain "Glowy Green" on the Sigma Series. I guess its the same "Glowy Purple" for me and the Nox Series. But I also interestingly use Sigma Series weapons for my sub-classes. 😸

There is also the Back / Diavo Rix and and Leg / Diavo Zanaf that seems really fun for a Braver Main. Though pretty disappointed how low the Back Unit sits. Further visually harmed by the somewhat overly diminutive Leg Unit. ¯\(ツ)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger said in What are your favorite Units/Weapons (Aesthetically Speaking):

@LordHinotama said in Favorite Units/Weapons (Aesthetically Speaking):

That's pretty cool! I think in part you really have to like that certain "Glowy Green" on the Sigma Series. I guess its the same "Glowy Purple" for me and the Nox Series. But I also interestingly use Sigma Series weapons for my sub-classes. 😸

There is also the Back / Diavo Rix and and Leg / Diavo Zanaf that seems really fun for a Braver Main. Though pretty disappointed how low the Back Unit sits. Further visually harmed by the somewhat overly diminutive Leg Unit. ¯\(ツ)

o/ =^.^=

Deo weapons are also my favorite due to the colors on them. There's also a unit set that looks like Dragon X and a unit set that looks like the rare variant of Dragon X that look amazing.

I'm slowly up-slotting the Chrome set at the moment. Painful though it may be. That back unit is just too cool.

As far as weapons go my favorites for their looks have to be the Coated Edge and Coated Doubliss, they have relatively simple, low noise, designs without being too plain imo. I just wish the Doubliss had a dyeable version like the sword as I'm not the biggest fan of the default color.

For units... it's really hard to pick an actual favorite, I've seen looks that integrate the Gwan Manrin and Falz Dranble sets into them really well, Brissa parts can look nice with a number of less colorful outfits, and while they don't seem to have a practical use, the special effect units like Rappy Feather can be fun.

All units look kill with stealth on.

@Rothcall said in What are your favorite Units/Weapons (Aesthetically Speaking):

As far as weapons go my favorites for their looks have to be the Coated Edge and Coated Doubliss, they have relatively simple, low noise, designs without being too plain imo. I just wish the Doubliss had a dyeable version like the sword as I'm not the biggest fan of the default color.

For units... it's really hard to pick an actual favorite, I've seen looks that integrate the Gwan Manrin and Falz Dranble sets into them really well, Brissa parts can look nice with a number of less colorful outfits, and while they don't seem to have a practical use, the special effect units like Rappy Feather can be fun.

Love your take on "The Coated Weapons." They are the perfect blend of power and presence to me.

o/ =^.^=

@GM-Deynger said in What are your favorite Units/Weapons (Aesthetically Speaking):

I'm slowly up-slotting the Chrome set at the moment. Painful though it may be. That back unit is just too cool.

I need to research those. It almost comes up as a mental image but yeah. For me thats my plan with my Jua Unit pieces.

o/ =^.^=