Challenge Mode is dead Ship 03

Please can you make this link to all ships and if it already does then oh god no RIP challenge mode.

If you're trying just now, it's like 4AM in the US... a friend and I were able to group pretty easily around 5PM on Sunday PST.

I expect rather than Ship 3, this is do with most people not having an interest in Challenge Mode and Challenge Mode itself not holding much content; at most you need it for Revolsio weapons (either for an early upgrade or as augment fodder) and maybe one mag change. Hundreds of hours in I've spent maybe 1-2 of them on Challenge Mode.

Universal Ships for Challenge Mode will launch alongside the Battle Arena (which also uses the Universal Ships) in the Episode 4 update. With that, you'll be able to play Challenge Mode with players from other ships.

@Leonkh99 said in Challenge Mode is dead Ship 03:

Universal Ships for Challenge Mode will launch alongside the Battle Arena (which also uses the Universal Ships) in the Episode 4 update. With that, you'll be able to play Challenge Mode with players from other ships.

Great info!

@Leonkh99 said in Challenge Mode is dead Ship 03:

=D