Yeah fallen Heroes Banner and very great costumes - oh wait not tradeable and SG

i think sega goes now the p2win route - i hoped u can get this with scratch / ac but no with sg... wow really sega? and not tradeable ? goes to hell ..and piss in our necks when we opened our mouths.. thrrrrank yrrrou

Is the fact that's it not tradable make it less p2w

@Rhysticalz The issue is more how the monetization is more predatory and treats us as second class citizens. Reminder that there is a server with better monetization, companion apps like PSO2es, and can be played in English that is available to install and play on.

If you want it - you get it. You are free to skip the SG scratch any time. This is nowhere near "p2w". If you don't buy SG with real money you should get the stuff you like in Fresh Finds and save your free SG just for that. At some point they have to make money to keep their service f2p - this SG scratch looks like a perfect way to do so.

@JuggernautGTX said in Yeah fallen Heroes Banner and very great costumes - oh wait not tradeable and SG:

If you want it - you get it. You are free to skip the SG scratch any time. This is nowhere near "p2w". If you don't buy SG with real money you should get the stuff you like in Fresh Finds and save your free SG just for that. At some point they have to make money to keep their service f2p - this SG scratch looks like a perfect way to do so.

The Japanese version makes money to keep their service f2p and is no where near this predatory. Their SG scratches have less items, so a higher chance of pulling what you want, and give you 6 months to collect star gems to roll. Furthermore, they have more avenues of farming SG on top of all of this. Yet, they have been f2p for the last 8 years. Perhaps, people are more willing to spend money if they are treated decently?

They should treat the Japanese Server as competition for the NA servers.

Like is it that much to ask for to be treated on the same level as players on the JP servers?

@Shayuna how is this pay to win? Just curious. I still play bad and spent about 100 on SG.

@Archetype-Luna said in Yeah fallen Heroes Banner and very great costumes - oh wait not tradeable and SG:

Like is it that much to ask for to be treated on the same level as players on the JP servers?

You cannot compare JP with NA ever. No matter the game. The western market is being handled differently from the eastern market. You know the NA version of the game wants to catch up to the JP version - right? 2 months is more than enough time to collect the SG needed to pull 40 times. UNLESS you already used alot of the free SG on FF. You can't expect to get EVERYTHING for free. The NA game is very f2p friendly as it is. If you really want one of the fashions badly then simply pay for it or be more dedicated into the game to get it for free after a few weeks grind. If you wanna tell me "but hey 2 months isn long enough to get free SG" then you never even played the game. You can get at least 30 SG per day by wearing outfits as a f2p player - 30 days = 900 SG or 11 pulls 2 months = 1800 SG or 22 pulls. You simply trade in your meseta for SG. thats more than half the SG you need to choose one of the awesome SG outfits for free. And who knows maybe you pull something nice or exactly what you want by then.

thanks to that crap SG costumes are 2-3 times as expensive now.god dammit. there goes another method to make SG in this aweful version. i'm fine losing some meseta, but not that much just to create SG.

@JuggernautGTX said in Yeah fallen Heroes Banner and very great costumes - oh wait not tradeable and SG:

@Archetype-Luna said in Yeah fallen Heroes Banner and very great costumes - oh wait not tradeable and SG:

You cannot compare JP with NA ever. No matter the game. The western market is being handled differently from the eastern market. You know the NA version of the game wants to catch up to the JP version - right? 2 months is more than enough time to collect the SG needed to pull 40 times. UNLESS you already used alot of the free SG on FF. You can't expect to get EVERYTHING for free. The NA game is very f2p friendly as it is. If you really want one of the fashions badly then simply pay for it or be more dedicated into the game to get it for free after a few weeks grind. If you wanna tell me "but hey 2 months isn long enough to get free SG" then you never even played the game. You can get at least 30 SG per day by wearing outfits as a f2p player - 30 days = 900 SG or 11 pulls 2 months = 1800 SG or 22 pulls. You simply trade in your meseta for SG. thats more than half the SG you need to choose one of the awesome SG outfits for free. And who knows maybe you pull something nice or exactly what you want by then.

If I can play on it instead of the NA server, I should be able to compare it with the NA server. No if's, and's, or but's.

If there is a superior product out there, why shouldn't I just play on it instead? I am not expecting to get everything for free, hell I've actually paid money on this game. However, when I see something is wrong I will call it out. 40 pulls is not enough to have a likely chance of getting items you want, and considering it is $4 a pull, something that is grossly overpriced when you compare it to the AC scratch tickets. 22 pulls is nothing when the specific items have less than a 1% chance of being pulled. The reason why it can even cost 80 SG a pull is because you are supposed to have plenty of avenue for farming SG. Furthermore, the ticket only gives you one item when a number of items are broken up into multiple pieces due to being part of a layered set.

When the JP servers are accessible in English, they are within the same market because people can choose to go to the JP servers instead. The NA server can lose business to the JP servers. If that is not reason to consider them to be in the same market then I don't know what is.

When the JP servers are accessible in English, they are within the same market because people can choose to go to the JP servers instead. The NA server can lose business to the JP servers. If that is not reason to consider them to be in the same market then I don't know what is.

So you walk into Mc Donalds in the USA and complain because your Mc Big tastes different than the one in Japan. Thats exactly what i am reading. NA and JP cannot be compared - or do you buy AC and SG off windows store for the JP version? I highly doubt so.

So you walk into Mc Donalds in the USA and complain because your Mc Big tastes different than the one in Japan. Thats exactly what i am reading. NA and JP cannot be compared - or do you buy AC and SG off windows store for the JP version? I highly doubt so.

terrible analogy. going by that, we'd miss parts of our MC BIG but pay the same price or more. he isn't wrong, the JP servers are easily accessible, coming from there and having spent money there, you as a costumer basically lose out if you spend your money here.

McDonalds in the US and McDonalds in Japan are not in the same market. Unlike in an online game, geography actually affects the market for a restaurant. I can access the JP servers and buy AC in it without having to travel across the world. Ease of access is why I consider them to be in the same market. Sure I may not buy AC and SG in JP via the Microsoft Store, but I can still do so from the comfort of my own home with no difference in effort. I can't as easily go to a McDonalds in Japan as I can go to one in the US; but I can access the PSO2 JP servers as easily as I can the NA servers.

Cosmetic items aren't P2W...