Challenge Mod is so unforgiving

That's exactly the vibe I am getting, even at level one, You are completely stripped of all things that include , armor, weapons and recover items, It makes me want to stay away from quests like these, It give the vibe of complete helplessness, What can you do? When all you can do is give your opponents a punch that does little to NO damage whatsoever! To think that someone is supposedly be able to clear 5 Levels? Absolute bull sheet.

What is frustrating is no matter what you do to level up ( I did manage to get to level 3.), Then why the $@#%# do I always have to start over at level 1? As it stands the prizes are not-obtainable and impossible to get at this point. You could however try and get as many challenge as you can, but , by the time you are able to do so, There may be weapons already in-game that will surpass those offered in mileage points.

Go group with people.

I think some people like it because it feels balanced, and everyone starts from the same spot. I'm not as fond of it though.

@Ranmaru said in Challenge Mod is so unforgiving:

I think some people like it because it feels balanced, and everyone starts from the same spot. I'm not as fond of it though.

Balanced, - HAH! MY FOOT! At the very least they should let me keep the level that I reached. Having to start from 1, is deadful. The same kind of mechanic is used in Blade and Soul Good luck trying to clear 5 levels.

I mean, this is based of off Challenge Mode in PSO1 that does the exact same thing. The idea behind it is that you try beating the areas with preset conditions rather than what you are used to in regards to levels and equipment. Its a mode where Communication is important... just like it was in PSO1.

It is actually probably the most balanced content done in a group due to how it works in general, you will never be grossly overpowered for it or grossly underpowered, as long as everyone is competent its great.

Your complaints about having to go barefist tells me you probably spent more time writing this post than playing the mode.

@Vashzaron said in Challenge Mod is so unforgiving:

It is actually probably the most balanced content done in a group due to how it works in general, you will never be grossly overpowered for it or grossly underpowered, as long as everyone is competent its great.

Your complaints about having to go barefist tells me you probably spent more time writing this post than playing the mode.

Oh really? So you conclude that I spent more time in writing this? Well, I think that at least it took the whatever brain cells you had left over to respond to this. As far as "balanced" as you so call it, tell me,Have you soloed it? Perhaps not? if so, I would suggest that you find time ti withdraw your comments and find something more discerning to pass your time.

@Leonkh99 said in Challenge Mod is so unforgiving:

I mean, this is based of off Challenge Mode in PSO1 that does the exact same thing. The idea behind it is that you try beating the areas with preset conditions rather than what you are used to in regards to levels and equipment. Its a mode where Communication is important... just like it was in PSO1.

COMMUNICATION? Are you freaking kidding me? By the time you get to say anything to anyone else your DUNSO! Period.

@DDDDLife said in Challenge Mod is so unforgiving:

Have you soloed it?

Then that's the problem. The game isn't exactly made to be solo friendly. Thats why Grouping up is important. It took me 3 tries to clear full 5 missions and that one is easier than Strike.

Group up, trust me. It is easy.

@DDDDLife said in Challenge Mod is so unforgiving:

@Vashzaron said in Challenge Mod is so unforgiving:

Oh really? So you conclude that I spent more time in writing this? Well, I think that at least it took the whatever brain cells you had left over to respond to this. As far as "balanced" as you so call it, tell me,Have you soloed it? Perhaps not? if so, I would suggest that you find time ti withdraw your comments and find something more discerning to pass your time.

I don't usually try to be a dick but after your reply the last thing I would do is withdraw my comments.

It's a waste of time probably to try to say anything else at this point but the first reply you got in your thread here was the correct one you ignored, if you are on Ship 1 there is plenty of people to do it with, otherwise this is like going into a Boss UQ severally under geared and complaining its unbalanced.

Problem is, I don't usually play on ship1 , Usually when I do, The masses aren't there, And yes, I even tried looking for different blocks that has more players.

Challenge mode actually isn't that hard at all. Yes, you need a group to do it, no you don't use your fists for that long as you're given weapons fairly early on. A lot of players have cleared the first mission already, myself included. PSO2 is an MMO, if you don't like group content, a lot of this content isn't going to be easy.

Honestly you don't even need to completely clear the first mission to get and spend CM. Though there is a second part of the CM shop on the Japanese version that does require you to clear one of the two there but I forget which one.

Why yes, I have solo'd it. Both of them too.

You know what I have to say? Git Gud.

lol is this a troll thread? welcome to the jungle, DDDDlife!