Bots are pretty active today.

Multi-botters be like multibot.png

@Mattwo7 said in Bots are pretty active today.:

@HarmlessSyan said in Bots are pretty active today.:

And don't forget this is cross-platform console players don't get discord access as easy.

XBL has Sype and parties and PSN has group chat and Discord is available for mobile devices.

That said this doesn't change anything as Discord is hardly a valid workaround to begin with anyway but XBL Parties and Discord are why no one uses voice chat in the game.

Well, that and a lot of JP players that migrated over got used to playing in silence.

@VoidEngineWhen said in Bots are pretty active today.:

The word about the lack of GMs is spreading lol

GreatReputation.jpg

No longer we hav just one real money trade site spamming, nope, now we hav 2, we are in the way to become legends among gold selling parasites 😜

I saw another one today. So add that to make it 3. There may be more.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Bots are pretty active today.:

@VoidEngineWhen said in Bots are pretty active today.:

The word about the lack of GMs is spreading lol

GreatReputation.jpg

No longer we hav just one real money trade site spamming, nope, now we hav 2, we are in the way to become legends among gold selling parasites 😜

I saw another one today. So add that to make it 3. There may be more.

I wonder if they get territorial and try to muscle one another out or otherwise try to compete.

@Sephlock said in Bots are pretty active today.:

I wonder if they get territorial and try to muscle one another out or otherwise try to compete.

That's assuming they're not actually for the same scammers using different domain names.

@Mattwo7 said in Bots are pretty active today.:

That's assuming they're not actually for the same scammers using different domain name

I think is the same owner, no idea why they using diferent site names now, unless they are preparing to counter actions against their first site name, or perhaps they are innovating with new scam models, we hav the best GoldSellers not just some average one lol but im just speculating for fun now 😜