[Informational] Want your feedback heard? Use the tools we have to your advantage.

@MarbleElk684556 the second response is more of a scripted response rather than automated, if it is something that requires a higher level of intervention, you aren't going to get any kind of special response that could put the company handling the tickets in a bad position.

From what I have seen of the stuff with hackers, it will likely require a manu ban, which typically happens during maintenance periods. Not sure what their plans will be here, though.

Edited main post as follows:

• Topic with the strike through will be removed when I update this again, I am considering them "archived".

• Cash shop SG topics were essentially duplicates and have been thoroughly voiced, I left the most active one on my linked posts.

• Removed the request for more Black Hair Styles, there is a new one available through the new FUN Scratch currently (Small afro) and will likely be more to follow soon.

• Removed Option to Remove Basewear, don't want to necro old feedback.

• Removed Option to change character's race, relatively dead and would be considered necroing old feedback.

• Added the thread about bots, it is a life or death battle between one user and Skynet.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in [Informational] Want your feedback heard? Use the tools we have to your advantage.:

Edited main post as follows:

• Topic with the strike through will be removed when I update this again, I am considering them "archived".

• Cash shop SG topics were essentially duplicates and have been thoroughly voiced, I left the most active one on my linked posts.

• Removed the request for more Black Hair Styles, there is a new one available through the new FUN Scratch currently (Small afro) and will likely be more to follow soon.

• Removed Option to Remove Basewear, don't want to necro old feedback.

• Removed Option to change character's race, relatively dead and would be considered necroing old feedback.

• Added the thread about bots, it is a life or death battle between one user and Skynet.

Thank you @John-Paul-RAGE

@John-Paul-RAGE Fix the update problem please. Im getting tired of re-downloading it every time.

I agree 💯! Vote for a toggle censorship system! Spread the word out and submit a suggestion ticket!!!!

@John-Paul-RAGE let us have direct costume purchase. this is NA and not a foreign concept for us, unlike it is for the japanese. cough ahem EA mmos like swtor for example.

Why have a forum at all if 99% of it will never be used by the Dev team or those they hired to translate messages for them? This over reliance on "social media" is a bunch of crap, in my opinion. The purpose of a forum is for community and developers to communicate...

So I ask, if it's "all handled on facebook/twitter" Why have an official forum at all?

@KYBELA said in [Informational] Want your feedback heard? Use the tools we have to your advantage.:

Why have a forum at all if 99% of it will never be used by the Dev team or those they hired to translate messages for them? This over reliance on "social media" is a bunch of crap, in my opinion. The purpose of a forum is for community and developers to communicate...

So I ask, if it's "all handled on facebook/twitter" Why have an official forum at all?

Agreed, I don't even use social media. 😕

Also could the remove height restriction be updated to a new thread? The big one got derailed and now is closed. Keeping one for archival purposes might not be bad.

Read. Understood. Responded. Your move, SEGA. ((wink))