[Informational] Want your feedback heard? Use the tools we have to your advantage.

@MarbleElk684556 the second response is more of a scripted response rather than automated, if it is something that requires a higher level of intervention, you aren't going to get any kind of special response that could put the company handling the tickets in a bad position.

From what I have seen of the stuff with hackers, it will likely require a manu ban, which typically happens during maintenance periods. Not sure what their plans will be here, though.

Edited main post as follows:

• Topic with the strike through will be removed when I update this again, I am considering them "archived".

• Cash shop SG topics were essentially duplicates and have been thoroughly voiced, I left the most active one on my linked posts.

• Removed the request for more Black Hair Styles, there is a new one available through the new FUN Scratch currently (Small afro) and will likely be more to follow soon.

• Removed Option to Remove Basewear, don't want to necro old feedback.

• Removed Option to change character's race, relatively dead and would be considered necroing old feedback.

• Added the thread about bots, it is a life or death battle between one user and Skynet.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in [Informational] Want your feedback heard? Use the tools we have to your advantage.:

Edited main post as follows:

• Topic with the strike through will be removed when I update this again, I am considering them "archived".

• Cash shop SG topics were essentially duplicates and have been thoroughly voiced, I left the most active one on my linked posts.

• Removed the request for more Black Hair Styles, there is a new one available through the new FUN Scratch currently (Small afro) and will likely be more to follow soon.

• Removed Option to Remove Basewear, don't want to necro old feedback.

• Removed Option to change character's race, relatively dead and would be considered necroing old feedback.

• Added the thread about bots, it is a life or death battle between one user and Skynet.

Thank you @John-Paul-RAGE

@John-Paul-RAGE Fix the update problem please. Im getting tired of re-downloading it every time.

I agree 💯! Vote for a toggle censorship system! Spread the word out and submit a suggestion ticket!!!!

@John-Paul-RAGE let us have direct costume purchase. this is NA and not a foreign concept for us, unlike it is for the japanese. cough ahem EA mmos like swtor for example.

Why have a forum at all if 99% of it will never be used by the Dev team or those they hired to translate messages for them? This over reliance on "social media" is a bunch of crap, in my opinion. The purpose of a forum is for community and developers to communicate...

So I ask, if it's "all handled on facebook/twitter" Why have an official forum at all?

@KYBELA said in [Informational] Want your feedback heard? Use the tools we have to your advantage.:

Why have a forum at all if 99% of it will never be used by the Dev team or those they hired to translate messages for them? This over reliance on "social media" is a bunch of crap, in my opinion. The purpose of a forum is for community and developers to communicate...

So I ask, if it's "all handled on facebook/twitter" Why have an official forum at all?

Agreed, I don't even use social media. 😕

Also could the remove height restriction be updated to a new thread? The big one got derailed and now is closed. Keeping one for archival purposes might not be bad.

Read. Understood. Responded. Your move, SEGA. ((wink))

Some of us have submitted multiple tickets on an issue, and received zero feedback on that ticket. In this case, we have an individual coming onto Ship 1, B30, with the express purpose of harassing everyone in the block with racial slurs and sexual misconduct. Multiple people have sent in tickets, and in some cases, multiple tickets. The individual has bragged that if he is banned, he will simply return on an alt account (which we've also identified and reported). It has been three days....3 days of this person coming onto the block, dropping racial slurs and soliciting sexual favors. At what point is something to be done, or is my premium account worth less than his? I support SEGA and PSO2; I have since launch. But I've had enough. When someone can name their character using a racial slur and receive nothing more than a "change your name", then continues the reported behavior for two more days, you are telling me Bethesda is a better place to spend my hard-earned money.