PQ Unable to Load because of Ep3 Visual Poster B. Item doesn't load when placed.

Same for me. I was finally able to place the SG posters with the Ep4 update.

@bendomino I tested it again today and my alliance mate tried to enter my PQ and got stuck in an infinite loading screen when I had Ep 3 Visual B poster up

That's odd. I wonder if it's the kind of thing where your system is caching the older, bugged version/whatever? I've really no idea, but it would appear that /something/ got fixed if it's now working for some of us.

I'm posting a topic today about the bug that occurred a month ago, which involves being unable to load into your personal quarters after placing a "Poster B" in it. What occurs, instead, is the player becomes stuck in an infinite loading screen, and has to close the application and reload it. Soon after, I submitted a ticket about the bug. A support tech responded, and stated that the developers are aware of the bug and are working to fix it. That was a month and several updates ago... However, the developers appear to have no intention of fixing this bug anytime soon. The reason I say that, is because this bug has persisted over a month, and the support techs are currently unable to provide me with a date as to when they plan to implement an update to fix the issue. In which case, I feel that I need compensation, because I have been missing out on a lot of crafting. NOT TO MENTION, having access to your expanded personal quarters is a PREMIUM/PAID FEATURE. Let me know your thoughts.

@AgNinja8 said in PQ Unable to Load because of Ep3 Visual Poster B. Item doesn't load when placed.:

I'm posting a topic today about the bug that occurred a month ago, which involves being unable to load into your personal quarters after placing a "Poster B" in it. What occurs, instead, is the player becomes stuck in an infinite loading screen, and has to close the application and reload it. Soon after, I submitted a ticket about the bug. A support tech responded, and stated that the developers are aware of the bug and are working to fix it. That was a month and several updates ago... However, the developers appear to have no intention of fixing this bug anytime soon. The reason I say that, is because this bug has persisted over a month, and the support techs are currently unable to provide me with a date as to when they plan to implement an update to fix the issue. In which case, I feel that I need compensation, because I have been missing out on a lot of crafting. NOT TO MENTION, having access to your expanded personal quarters is a PREMIUM/PAID FEATURE. Let me know your thoughts.

in this case the fix is really simple for sega to do which is include the missing file....but asking for a refund or compensation is likely not going to happen because corporate culture unless you go straight to your credit card. In that case you'll be straight banned from the game.

@STAR-15 I’m aware there won’t be a refund. I just want the support team to pull their heads out of their asses and take the half an hour to patch the bug they put in the game almost three months ago but can be bothered to care enough to fix. Honestly I didn’t even care at first and if I was only locked out of my room it would be annoying but I wouldn’t really care. It’s being unable to craft and everything that entails that frustrates me. And since I bought like 120 days of premium like a week before this happened I’m stuck waiting till then apparently to have a room again since this poster is clearly too difficult for the Sega team to handle. Hell they could just add a crafting station into the bridge area since it’s instanced anyway and I’d be okay with that as well. That would require more than the necessary half an hour to do the main fix for the problem in the first place so it’s unlikely to happen. Same thing with letting anyone craft from a station bought from the FUN vendor. I know several people with rooms that have them so I could just use those if they let anyone craft with them. They are apparently anal as all hell about crafting in your own room so that is apparently that. I’d be tempted to just transfer ships at this point but I have no idea what all would transfer with me. Would it just be my inventory on my room? Or would it bring my character storage as well? I’d likely need to make a new toon since I doubt they’d let default and material storage transfer as well that would be too convenient and sega is clearly against that. That’s not even counting the fact you can only hop ships on scheduled maintenance which is usually once a month if that. So yeah, feeling a good bit a disappointment in the support team for this game especially if they keep this up with other bugs that only affect like 5-10% of the player base. I guess if it ain’t enough people with the problem then they don’t care, which isn’t the best image for a long term game. Small things can add up obviously and it’s their setting a pretty pathetic precedent for future issues especially with how easy this would be to patch. Hell I’d even be okay with a time frame like saying it’ll be fixed next maintenance at least then I’ll know a fix is coming. At the moment the fresh finds is down and I’m sure they’ll have an emergency maintenance to have it back to make money again within 48 hours and they could easily fix this then. But they won’t because sega is apparently even worse then most major gaming corporations. Props to you sega.

This is still an issue on Xbox, on pc the People that work with the Tweaker have implemented a fix, the problem is the item is missing its file so this should be a simple fix, I have 3 friends on Xbox that can not go into their PQs and they don’t have access to a pc/laptop that can play the game

@SaviorZero82 I have the same issue. I wonder if it has been fixed with the new update? Probably not. Lazy devs....

@Enthessi you can only transfer the items in your character's inventory.

@AgNinja8 probably not, now I have seen people say that if they log in on pc with the Tweaker or the file that is missing and remove the poster then uninstall the Xbox version and reinstall that they can enter their rooms on Xbox again, but I have also seen others say this did not work so idk

@AgNinja8 It doesn’t let me into my room on the PC with the tweaker app either. Unless you need to uninstall PSO2 on the Xbox first then try to log in on the PC. I might try it just for lack of other optionS at this point. Sega is clearly never gonna fix it so it is what it is I guess. Mostly just haven’t been playing the game instead of worrying about it

@SaviorZero82 Thanks for the Tweaker advise. I didn't think to check back here before finally buying the EP3 Visual Poster B Poster, but I was able to use the Tweaker to re-enter my room to remove the poster from my quarters. Pretty disappointing that this was a known issue prior to the last big maintenance update and going on two months now with a very easy fix but still remains broken. 😕

@bendomino was you able to go into your room on Xbox afterwards?

@SaviorZero82 Yes, I was. From my experience just now at least, the issue only persists when the poster is mounted in a room. I'm guessing the game must perform some kind of asset check while loading, which is what hangs the game.

@bendomino ok thanks for the information