Anyone from Ship 2 that pulled on the SG scratch manage to get the Scenery Pass Miniverse?

I've been making videos for the last couple scratch tickets to show off all the items and their color variants. And since they added a scenery pass (Miniverse) to it and I would like to pay your quarters a visit. I spent way too much of my SG on this scratch (Dont recommend it!) and didn't get the scenery pass. Its the only items I cant look up through prize list.

"Spend more money" ~ SEGA . Still, I have had a good 15 people I know spend money on that scratch despite me warning them otherwise, they easily spent $100 a piece and not one got it to drop, and they spent their super ticket on hairstyles or body paint. If any of these other schlubs get it to drop I'll repost here.

@Seedeus thanks! I appreciate that. I have only used free SG Ive earned from the game. At twice the price of AC I cant get myself to spend for SG, and Im not making any youtube money over here lol

I have it setup in my quarter, Azur, ship 1.

@Seedeus Did they get their Bonus Fallen Heroes Ticket? I used up 40 SG scratch and as the counter went from 40 down to 0 I did not receive my Fallen Hero Ticket and it reset to 40. I submitted a trouble ticket but haven't heard back yet.

I don't have a problem dropping bones on a game I enjoy but I would like for it to work. If they come back with a sorry we can't help then they will not see another penny from me; which is a shame because I wouldn't mind doing so.

@Sylram said in Anyone from Ship 2 that pulled on the SG scratch manage to get the Scenery Pass Miniverse?:

@Seedeus Did they get their Bonus Fallen Heroes Ticket? I used up 40 SG scratch and as the counter went from 40 down to 0 I did not receive my Fallen Hero Ticket and it reset to 40. I submitted a trouble ticket but haven't heard back yet.

I don't have a problem dropping bones on a game I enjoy but I would like for it to work. If they come back with a sorry we can't help then they will not see another penny from me; which is a shame because I wouldn't mind doing so.

Check your storage. You most likely had a full inventory. I've experienced the same situation and found an exchange ticket hiding in my storage after the Military Line was removed...

@Sylram They told me they did, I personally haven't spent a dime on SG Scratch so I cannot back up their claim, just take it a face value. However, like i said before, they spent it on body paint and Xion's hairdo. If your ticket is missing you may want to contact support.