Help please, SG scratch ticket items unsellable? (never used)

I just bought about 30 SG scratch tickets.
Items I can't sell: Hair, mounts and other consumables that I have never touched. It has a blue circle with a cross through it. I've seen hair and mounts for sale in the shop so how come I can't list these? Any help would be much appreciated ­čÖé

I spent 100$ on scratch as a treat and 90% of it I can't use and most It's blocked from listing?

As a rule, SG scratch items are not salable.

The items you've seen in shops were probably differently named items from previous content releases. The icon to the right of the item image in details indicates you can't trade it, much like mission pass and fresh finds stuff. Sega doesn't seem to give any refunds, especially on SG, so you might be stuck with $100 worth of SG items now unfortunately.

@Il├║vatar said in Help please, SG scratch ticket items unsellable? (never used):

As a rule, SG scratch items are not salable.

oh man that bites, thank you for letting me know.

@Mu said in Help please, SG scratch ticket items unsellable? (never used):

The items you've seen in shops were probably differently named items from previous content releases. The icon to the right of the item image in details indicates you can't trade it, much like mission pass and fresh finds stuff. Sega doesn't seem to give any refunds, especially on SG, so you might be stuck with $100 worth of SG items now unfortunately.

­čś× yikes... Thank you so much for all the info. I think I've learned my lesson on the SG risk ­čÖé

Thank you for supporting the game, unfortunately the items are not tradable otherwise you could see them in the market listings. They intentionally added more filler items and items you cant sell if you get the wrong gender.

@CosmicDiva said in Help please, SG scratch ticket items unsellable? (never used):

Thank you for supporting the game, unfortunately the items are not tradable otherwise you could see them in the market listings. They intentionally added more filler items and items you cant sell if you get the wrong gender.

I'm always happy to support the game, I purchased premium and ac scratches. I was just disappointed with the SG scratch. I like to either sell,trade or gift items I cannot use or have no need for ­čÖé But live and learn. I'll avoid SG scratch in the future.

You can at the very least trade in the ones you don't have any use for into SG Recycle Badges. There's a few things you can get with those that are only obtainable through that shop.