Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.

@CandyHaiyang said in Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.:

Don't worry.Because SG Scratch not tradeable for 8 years. So do you think they will change it ?

And yes You can 'only' trade it for 'SG Recycle Badges.' in Swap Shop. SG Recycle Badges can be used to get pick tickets either on the current banner, or on a future banner if you hold onto them. If you only manage 30 rolls on this banner and don’t get anything you want to use, you can put those towards a pick ticket on another banner in the future.

Do not use any of these items unless you are 150% positive you know what you are doing. They are generally more useful to the average user as a Recycle Badge than as a booster. Credit : https://gunblade-revolusio.com/post/623683779673849857/sg-scratch-the-fundamentals

and This SG Scratch is from year 2016 60e587c5-e3b6-4e82-98e5-323d2a699809-image.png You can search by yourself here : https://www.bumped.org/psublog/category/sg-scratch/

BUT!! SG Scratch item have a good thing too. It's this ticket. a0308f2f-6fd5-4daa-b03a-1bde6da2efae-image.png

that you can use '40 SG Recycle Badges' to get 'Awake Administer Ticket' in 'Swap shop'(This Ticket not have in NA at now)

This Ticket can use for "You can get 1 Item from AC or SG Scratch by 'Free!!!' by you not pay AC or SG point to Random it".That mean if you have something you want by not 'pay any money' to get 'Costume you want',You just keep playing and keep SG point to Random item from SG Scratch and swap it to become 'SG Recycle Badges' then get this Ticket and Keep for Free Fashion (But this Ticket can only get 1 Item per 1 Ticket,So before use it please think carefully.)

It would make it a lil bit fair if they add this. Since if you roll 40, you get the ticket + can swap your 40 trash pulls for another one.

But in our current state, if you roll 40 and didnt get anything you like, youre basically burning money since theres no way you can profit off those because theyre untradeable.

I dont mind spending money. I spend 100$ every new ac ticket to get that guaranteed pull. But that spending im willing to make becausr i know, no matter how shit my luck is, i can still sell them in the market.

This SG one though feels like sega is trying to experiment on how far are we going to bend over and let them fuck us without complaints. Im glad multiple people are coming out and saying theyre unhappy tho. The more voices out there, the higher chance we will get heard.

@fkingnametaken said in Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.:

This SG one though feels like sega is trying to experiment on how far are we going to bend over and let them fuck us without complaints. Im glad multiple people are coming out and saying theyre unhappy tho. The more voices out there, the higher chance we will get heard.

Definitely this. Problem with this though is that Sega of JP still devs the game and consumer has no direct line with them. If Segas failure to acknowledge and address ongoing concerns regarding the future content and what we can and can't expect about removal of content.. how are we going to be loud enough to make them see we don't approve if the way they are handling things? I assume it's up to NA PR to be the medium between us and the JP devs but the only true way we can get things across is with our wallets. It doesn't help our case that so many(like yourself) are still pumping money into the game despite understanding its failure to be fair and honest like JP versions support team was/is. That's completely your decision and it's perfectly fine to do so- but what's the point of whaling if the game dies around you and there's no one left to show off cool things to or sell your items to f2pers on the market for high prices. I play on ship 3 and it feels like a ghost town even during prime time. I wouldn't be surprised if they converge ships at one point rather than just closing more blocks.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6205/informational-want-your-feedback-heard-use-the-tools-we-have-to-your-advantage

We should definitely make support tickets on the matter as well. Encourage others to do the same. If a mass number of people send in support tickets on the same matter, it will be much harder for them to ignore it.

@Phantom-KenOhki Alright convince me spending money on SG scratch that are not trade able it won't get me any meseta at all, Won't do anything but as a cosmetic reward. I spend a lot on AC scratches for things I want and because I can make money off of it easily to fund affixing. I could just buy a bunch of ac tickets and hoard the costumes I get to use on SG scratch. But tell me why I should spend 960 gems or about 3800 AC for 12 SG scratch vs 2200 AC for 12 normal scratch. Especially since fresh finds tend to drain my extra SG I would have normally since I have the premium boost so I do not have to spend 200 sg on mission pass. The only way I know I would spend money on this is if the scratch was trade able and worth just as much as the AC scratch ~2200ac or 440 SG cost for 12(36 or 37 SG per 1) OR if it is not make it worth half as much. for 1100 AC or 220 SG for the cost of 12(18 or 19SG per 1)

@Phantom-KenOhki said in Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.:

@fkingnametaken imagine getting mad over some 8yr old content, no one is making you roll. i dont roll on sg scratch in JP and i wont roll on any in NA

also yeah sega just drop 8 years of content in one day, F the new players who never played JP right

Dropping $120 on AC scratch is fine, but doing it on SG scratch isnt? dumb mindset welcome to the world of Free-To-Play video games. imagine thinking games servers pay for themselves. not saying big companies cant but why would when they can make the game free and have players fund the server

AC has not been too bad. If you don't get what you want, you can sell them on the shops and use the meesta to buy the item you wanted. Also, the ticket for picking any item you want comes in at 30 pulls, around 60 USD. Compare this to SG, you can't sell the items so what you get is what you get, it takes 40 pulls, around 160 USD, before you get the ticket. Oh, and we have less ways to get SG than the JP version, far less. The current monetization of SG is unacceptable; it is pure money milking. In JP, you have many ways of getting SG and 6 whole months to try and get what you want. It is much easier to afford the material storage and keep up with the SG scratches.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Xion Long Hair was available via badges in JP.

Sometimes that freebie ticket for AC comes in at 15 30 and again later. There's just really no point to ever buy SG as SG has no use other than cosmetics and the dollar value of AC is just so much higher. With AC you can get more PERMANENT inventory space(arguably the best use of it- 10 slots in your pocket for 300 ac.3$) And monthly shop passes for $7 700... SG gets you.... An extra slot in the weapon book for like 30+ dollars?...

@KingSkillit said in Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.:

Sometimes that freebie ticket for AC comes in at 15 30 and again later. There's just really no point to ever buy SG as SG has no use other than cosmetics and the dollar value of AC is just so much higher. With AC you can get more PERMANENT inventory space(arguably the best use of it- 10 slots in your pocket for 300 ac.3$) And monthly shop passes for $7 700... SG gets you.... An extra slot in the weapon book for like 30+ dollars?...

SG also gets you the material storage which is a huge QoL improvement, especially if you do a lot of crafting.

@Archetype-Luna said in Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.:

@KingSkillit said in Majority of people do not like the new sg scratch. Pls change if you care.:

SG also gets you the material storage which is a huge QoL improvement, especially if you do a lot of crafting.

With how materials stack- idk why people say they take up so much space. I gather on 3 characters and all send them into shared storage so one character can throw them into their separate storage and haven't even got over like 80 material stacks. and 2 alts with completely empty storage. Plus that material storage isn't permanent and thus another SG sink that you'll regret grabbing.

@KingSkillit Because we are getting more fields as we get more episodes, so more materials. There will also be materials that come from breaking down items. Furthermore, you can craft and turn in quests with materials that are in your material storage. The fact that it is not permanent is why we need the same SG income as JP. It is considered borderline necessary on JP. Also I don't see how you don't see materials taking up space. I am pretty sure that my storage would be incredibly full if I didn't have the additional storage that came with the founder pack. A lot of my f2p friends who gather on their characters have trouble with their storage and it only gets worse when we get new materials to collect.

I just hope they dont throw popular collabs into the SG pool like Nier. If thats their money grabbing scheme Im steering clear away from SG scratches all together. Will just use free SG for important stuff. Let the whales feed them their wallets.