NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP

@Qbeebribri said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

That's the issue, the supposed 40 pull almighty ticket isn't even a GUARANTEE ticket, its just a free scratch ticket, so even the sg recycle badges are useless in this scratch without that gurantee ticket for 40 items. Someone i know just spent 200$ on this scratch and got no such almighty ticket.

The ticket you get from 40 pulls in NA is a pick-what-you-want ticket.

@Qbeebribri if your friend didn't get any "pick what you want" ticket, he should contact Support.

I can't help but feel like this is a major cash grab tactic. SG is hard to get on NA only way to get a lot quickly is to be #1 in the leader-board each week. But good luck with that when the only reasonable board to get on is time attack if you don't have 24/7 to play. And even than there are people that found ways to glitch the time attacks and clear them in a few mins and in one a few seconds. So what we're left with is zero ways to earn the 3,200 SG needed to get the guarantee ticket (Which is over 100 dollars US right now.). So with no option to trade these items and chances of 1% or less to get the item you want I can't see this as anything but a cash grab tactic. It truly is a shameful tactic at a time were they need to encourage players to come back to the game an prepare for the update we're having in 3-5 weeks from now and not push them away with pure RNG based cash grabs.

So something that has come to my attention on the 40 pull ticket in our SG Scratch. The ticket is only valid for this SG scratch. The ticket in the JP version, while you do have to give up 40 items, lets you give up items from any SG scratch and can be saved for future SG scratches. This means, you can pool up items over a number of different scratches and save the tickets for future scratches.

@Archetype-Luna said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

So something that has come to my attention on the 40 pull ticket in our SG Scratch. The ticket is only valid for this SG scratch. The ticket in the JP version, while you do have to give up 40 items, lets you give up items from any SG scratch and can be saved for future SG scratches. This means, you can pool up items over a number of different scratches and save the tickets for future scratches.

Why do you think they cut the banner time down from 6 to 2 months?

@leufio Money Milking. There is no reason to cut the banner-time that much. Like there is no reason why they can't have multiple banners running at the same time. There was no need to fuse together different banners, diluting chances of obtaining the items we want.

@Archetype-Luna said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

As far as I know, there isn't such universal all-item SG scratch ticket in JP server. For example, the current limited SG swap shop of JP has "Awake A. Ticket" and "A. Battleware S. Ticket" for each of the running SG scratch sets. These tickets will become useless if they weren't exchanged while the related SG scratches were running.

EDIT: Ah, maybe I got what you meant. There's no preserved all-item ticket in JP SG scratch, but we can preserve SG scratch items in the form of SG Recycle Badges. So we can turn 40 of them into a future SG scratch ticket. Indeed, this trick is something we can't do in NA. Still, whether it's better than "consuming" 40 items for a ticket, is a matter of preference, I feel.

Question for those that got the 40 pull ticket. Can you get a 2nd 40 pull ticket? Like do you get another ticket at 80 pulls?

Someone is trying to spread a falsehood already about this: https://twitter.com/Red_Dread33/status/1283442913905504257

Please don't. The first screenshot in the opening post confirms that the 40-Draw ticket is a ticket that lets you pick a reward from the reward list, like AC Scratches.

@Zumi81 most likely we can get another ticket. This is what my scratch count bonus is showing after the first 40 run.
16-07-2020_06-29-59-gkgcpfk4.jpg
But honestly, I hope for info from someone tried 80 or 120 😄

@Fiona-Respha said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

@Zumi81 most likely we can get another ticket. This is what my scratch count bonus is showing after the first 40 run.
16-07-2020_06-29-59-gkgcpfk4.jpg
But honestly, I hope for info from someone tried 80 or 120 😄

@coldreactive I think there are so many reasons to criticize NA SG Scratch severely, I won't object them. Yet I hope at least they do criticize based on facts.

You get another ticket for every 40 spins.

@ZorokiHanuke said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

@Qbeebribri if your friend didn't get any "pick what you want" ticket, he should contact Support.

I'll be sure to let them know, she was extremely disheartended by this. Hopefully, it was just a glitch.