NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP

Since it was introduced for the first time, SG scratch in JP server has got an important update to have an "almighty ticket" for the given scratch. In JP, we can exchange 40 items from an SG scratch to get a special ticket, which can be changed to any desired item from the same scratch. The sacrifice of 40 items is a serious cost, still it is an "improvement" compared to the deep void we had to face when we couldn't get the desired item we truly wanted.

Now, in NA server, we get this "almighty ticket" as a bonus for playing the scratch 40 times. That means I get the almighty ticket,
15-07-2020_18-17-35-wfyiwfkt.jpg

while retaining all the 40 items I got.
15-07-2020_18-19-23-exiqy2ll.jpg
15-07-2020_18-26-38-20k0w1zo.jpg

Honestly speaking, I couldn't foresee this treatment at all, so I'm just sharing info.

Yes, but it doesn't make up for how short it is compared to JP, in addition to all of the removed ways to get SG. In JP, you can reasonably make SG to continuously roll on the scratch,

It’s nice that they threw us a bone, but the triple whammy of less ways to get SG, less time to get the items, and more items in the scratch is just way too much.

I'm sorry... but what am I looking at?

What did the ticket do?

In JP, you can trade 40 SG Scratch items in for a ticket to get a item from the current SG scratch. According to OP, they're saying that NA doesn't require you to trade the 40 items in, just pull 40 times and then you can pick an item to get, while keeping the items you pulled.

@Aida-Enna said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

In JP, you can trade 40 SG Scratch items in for a ticket to get a item from the current SG scratch. According to OP, they're saying that NA doesn't require you to trade the 40 items in, just pull 40 times and then you can pick an item to get, while keeping the items you pulled.

Which basically means that's the reason why we don't have more ways to get SG. You still get the ticket, but don't have to sacrifice all the SG items you got. But since the SG items aren't tradeable, it's moot.

Ahhh... thats right... forgot about all the male outfits I exchanged for SG recycle tokens >_> easily forgettable junk rolls

It's pretty much the same as the AC scratch. You get a "choose your item" ticket from scratch as well, so they just made it not different on the SG version. Now I did see some people in game complaining they couldn't trade that almost naked outfit they got. Can't help but giggle at the sight of the face of those who spent on this to try and become billionaires.

I'm not going to say this SG scartch is good or bad, that's a pretty subjective matter, everyone would have their own thoughts. For me, it was quite suprising.

@Aida-Enna said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

Thank you for the follow-up! Yes, that's what I meant.

@Archetype-Luna said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

Yes, but it doesn't make up for how short it is compared to JP, in addition to all of the removed ways to get SG. In JP, you can reasonably make SG to continuously roll on the scratch,

Not only it's a short amount of time, it's also 2 separate JP SG scratches merged into 1... These 2 scratches were available for 6 months each, on NA they were merged into a single scratch that lasts 2 months...

@Ezodagrom said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

@Archetype-Luna said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

Not only it's a short amount of time, it's also 2 separate JP SG scratches merged into 1... These 2 scratches were available for 6 months each, on NA they were merged into a single scratch that lasts 2 months...

It's possible they might add more ways to get SG in August or later, which might be why it isn't lasting long. Since they don't want people abusing the 40-Draw ticket.

@coldreactive said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

@Ezodagrom said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

It's possible they might add more ways to get SG in August or later, which might be why it isn't lasting long. Since they don't want people abusing the 40-Draw ticket.

I dont think you should count on it since they removed several words in Manual to get SGs

@coldreactive said in NA SC Scratch turned out to be a completely different thing from JP:

Considering the stuff isn't tradeable, I don't see much way anyone can abuse the 40 draw ticket, which at 40 is still a hefty price to get even with better Sg sources.

The SG almighty ticket costs roughly $118, raw, and has less value than AC scratch tickets since you can't trade the items, despite costing double the amount (AC Almighty Tickets are roughly $59.98). Granted, SG is obtainable in-game, but considering the current circumstances with NA and SG, it doesn't do much to help the argument.

To be honest, this is the least that could be done to try and even it out, and even then, it paints SG and SEGA in a bad light, in my opinion.

That's the issue, the supposed 40 pull almighty ticket isn't even a GUARANTEE ticket, its just a free scratch ticket, so even the sg recycle badges are useless in this scratch without that gurantee ticket for 40 items. Someone i know just spent 200$ on this scratch and got no such almighty ticket.