Japanese voice with English subtitles?

Since I see we have subtitles (as speech bubbles) for the English narratives, and I heard we can switch to the Japanese voice work, I was wondering if you could mix the two? My Japanese is extremely poor, but I still prefer to watch movies or listen to music in the native language if English subtitles are available, and expect I'd also prefer that for this game.

@Quixadhal said in Japanese voice with English subtitles?:

Since I see we have subtitles (as speech bubbles) for the English narratives, and I heard we can switch to the Japanese voice work, I was wondering if you could mix the two? My Japanese is extremely poor, but I still prefer to watch movies or listen to music in the native language if English subtitles are available, and expect I'd also prefer that for this game.

In the main menu settings. Just turn voices on Japanese leave the rest in english.

@The-Question Thank you! Looking forward to being able to do that. 🙂

Just so you know, some cut-scenes are all auto-progression (IE: they won't need you to press buttons to advance the dialogue), in these scenes, the default UI scale makes the font text for subtitles at the bottom incredibly small. There's no way to individually change the size of the subtitle text size.