SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?

@BarrelHunter said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

@Solva-tan

I would continue this conversation, but I'll just say, that it won't take me nearly that long. I guess I'm not salty about it, and differ in my opinion, somewhat.

I think the SG scratch could stand to be a bit cheaper (on equivalence to AC scratcher) , or SG easier to obtain, but at the same time, I don't really have a drought on SG.

I'm assuming that you have more than 3 characters? Yes, that would let you claim SG faster and get more money for outfits. However, if you consider what is likely to be the norm, a person with 3 characters and thus only 3 outfits a day, they are likely to be in an SG drought. You may not have that issue, but there definitely people who do.

@DHG-MumfordsSon said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

@Novaline said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

Fun Fact:

Xion Long Hair and the other one, and the bodypaints from Xion, and her glasses were all FREE from badges back on JP some years ago. Have fun rolling 80SG on the scratch for them.

I'm uninstalling and chargingback what I've spent on NA. This is the final nail in the coffin for me.

I mean this with no ill intent or malice... but that is pathetic. It’s a fucking FREE TO PLAY game with COSMETIC MICRO TRANSACTIONS! DONT BUY THEM!

Self entitled brats I swear. Maybe I’m just 33 old and bitter at this rate but ffs, so much complaining about the stupidest things. Vote with your damn wallets.

Literally can get alts and get 120 Sg a day, a ticket a day.. a month and you’ll have any item you want doing this but just still gotta be something to nag about.

Enjoy crying, should be enough tears here to float over into the next complaint and merge it like a sticky topic.

Your obviously just here trolling or the fact is that you dont see the big picture here. Yeah sure we dont need to buy it the SG Ticket it is a F2P game after all......but your being a inconsiderate towards the problem that you dont see quite clearly. Everyone had there own opinions but your opinion was more of a insult and just saying yeah just deal with it you buy what you buy. The fact is that it's more problematic for PSO2NA then how JP is people love buying cosmetics but when~ You cant trade SG Items Literally more expensive then AC Scratches Not too mention the only thing it rewards you when you spend $160 is a Free SG Guaranteed Ticket to use on what you been wanting after spending half of what you could of spend on a AC Scratch and get actual prizes for how many you do but in this case its limited to only 1 prize. Please take your argument and drop it in the trash thank you.

@DHG-MumfordsSon said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

@Novaline said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?: Fun Fact:

Xion Long Hair and the other one, and the bodypaints from Xion, and her glasses were all FREE from badges back on JP some years ago. Have fun rolling 80SG on the scratch for them.

I'm uninstalling and chargingback what I've spent on NA. This is the final nail in the coffin for me.

I mean this with no ill intent or malice... but that is pathetic. It’s a fucking FREE TO PLAY game with COSMETIC MICRO TRANSACTIONS! DONT BUY THEM!

Self entitled brats I swear. Maybe I’m just 33 old and bitter at this rate but ffs, so much complaining about the stupidest things. Vote with your damn wallets.

Literally can get alts and get 120 Sg a day, a ticket a day.. a month and you’ll have any item you want doing this but just still gotta be something to nag about.

Enjoy crying, should be enough tears here to float over into the next complaint and merge it like a sticky topic.

Voting with our wallets won't be enough. We have to be vocal about this as well. Also with alts, how are you getting 120 SG a day unless you have 12 alts, which is a huge outlier. The norm should considered 3 characters, so 30 SG a day if they continuously buy costumes. There is no reason why we should be treated less than the Japanese server. If we aren't vocal about this, it may just turn into a situation like PSU where they just close down the servers.

@Archetype-Luna said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

@BarrelHunter said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

@Solva-tan

I would continue this conversation, but I'll just say, that it won't take me nearly that long. I guess I'm not salty about it, and differ in my opinion, somewhat.

I think the SG scratch could stand to be a bit cheaper (on equivalence to AC scratcher) , or SG easier to obtain, but at the same time, I don't really have a drought on SG.

I'm assuming that you have more than 3 characters? Yes, that would let you claim SG faster and get more money for outfits. However, if you consider what is likely to be the norm, a person with 3 characters and thus only 3 outfits a day, they are likely to be in an SG drought. You may not have that issue, but there definitely people who do.

There's also the issue that the game's economy can't actually support everyone getting 30 SG every day from outfits, there just aren't enough scratch items to go around. Even assuming that the only thing anyone actually ever got from AC scratches was outfits/outerwears, that's 3 tickets=$6 per day for every single person playing the game. That's just not sustainable for the vast majority of players, costume grinding is only worthwhile for some people because of how many people aren't bothering with it.

So instead, you have the people who're likely already in a situation where they don't mind dumping large amounts of cash into the game saying "it's fine, just do costume SG grinds" as if it's an option that's actually feasible for the majority of players.

Some people want exclusivities! Which I can agree with but don’t really care for. Also these customers will pay big money for true uniqueness. It like the real world business model. It’s like owning a Rolex. Not everyone has one nor can obtain it. But I do understand why most of the community may not want real world aspects in the world of fantasy, freedom and indifference.

Plus the prices of outfits should go up about 3mil now per outfit because of Star 💎 which will change the everything because we want that something no one else has. It built in to us! This should be fun!

@RainGnyu said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

Some people want exclusivities! Which I can agree with but don’t really care for. Also these customers will pay big money for true uniqueness. It like the real world business model. It’s like owning a Rolex. Not everyone has one nor can obtain it. But I do understand why most of the community may not want real world aspects in the world of fantasy, freedom and indifference.

Wait what? The main thing we don't like is being treated like second class citizens. There is no reason for the monetization in NA to be so aggressive compared to JP. I don't think this will be fun.

To be honest, I am not sure I fully understand your statements so apologies if I am misunderstanding something.

POS2inanutshell.png

In all seriousness tough I really feel for the GM's on the forums, i can only imagine that they are just as frustrated as you guys now that its pretty apparent that dev team isn't even listening to them let alone us. People like the GM's who take the time to post on the forums and reassure us are the front liners and I respect them especially in this troubling time. I do honestly believe they are making a genuine effort to try and push our feedback through to the dev team but so far it looks like the dev team is having none of it.

Best of luck to you GM team. I'll be cheering for you through this.

Never been a fan of lootboxes, but at least the scratch items could be bought on the market...

Believing the sg scratch had been replaced by the mission pass, which wasn't based on rng, for the untradeable items was a considerable factor in my giving the monetization a fair chance.

I'm out. Will not be spending money, will likely be reducing or stopping my playtime as well.

So, calling it right now.

IF they decide that the backlash is to great for their new monetization, I'm calling it right now in a few days we'll see in the announcements:

NEW SG EVENT!

Log in every day to get SG tickets! Do this task to get even more SG tickets! We definitely want you to be able to buy the SG tickets, so here are some ways to help get SG's! Please dont be mad at us. thx.

Sad part is it will probably work to.

@Zizel Isn't there an arks rally for SG going on atm?

@BarrelHunter You mean This One that gives you a whopping total of 60 SG's when one ticket costs 80? Yeah I suppose that's true.

Edit: Well you get a bit more for doing the quests 3 times but thats enough for maybe 2 tickets, and thats assuming you haven;t spent them already.

@Zizel said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

So, calling it right now.

IF they decide that the backlash is to great for their new monetization, I'm calling it right now in a few days we'll see in the announcements:

NEW SG EVENT!

Log in every day to get SG tickets! Do this task to get even more SG tickets! We definitely want you to be able to buy the SG tickets, so here are some ways to help get SG's! Please dont be mad at us. thx.

Sad part is it will probably work to.

I mean, this is actually what most people want; more ways to generate SG without paying those absurd rates. It's just a matter of will they only make that temporary, if they even do it at all?

Can we talk about the devastating rise in SG-bearing cosmetic prices on the market? Even male outfits/outerwear, and even cast parts...

@Sephlock said in SG Tickets are now official. Thoughts?:

Can we talk about the devastating rise in SG-bearing cosmetic prices on the market? Even male outfits/outerwear, and even cast parts...

That's something I hadn't considered. If this makes AC items jump even further in price then that would probably gut my desire to play the game. I already don't make too much meseta. On average like maybe 15mill a week across 3 characters. A lot of items I like I already can't afford. I can't particularly blame the people selling the items. But I still dislike player markets because stuff like this can happen.