What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?

@JuggernautGTX said in What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?:

9ec0449c-6ab7-4490-a679-fd0a07ad7249-image.png

taken from a reddit reply - so people know what kinda stuff may happen on NA

I personally wish for Final Fantasy VIII collab - i loved the game and its characters back in the day and still love it

This doesn't mention Dengeki Playstation, Sega Hard Girls, Toro and Kuro and Zelda BOTW. Toro and Kuro are NPCs in the PSN version who give COs and you can get their PCs and there's outfits of them and camos based on them and there's male and female Link outfits (including male and female hairstyles, Master Sword camo and Hylian Shield accessory which is funny to clip through that one arm unit that looks like a shield) you get from title rewards for playing on Switch. Also there was a huge Polytan event from Dengeki Playstation for some reason.

tumblr_pesgcrNd1j1ropumpo1_1280.jpg

I'd say the Toro and Kuro stuff is probably going to get replaced with Crash and Spyro but how would they even do Spyro?

@Mattwo7 said in What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?:

@JuggernautGTX said in What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?:

9ec0449c-6ab7-4490-a679-fd0a07ad7249-image.png

taken from a reddit reply - so people know what kinda stuff may happen on NA

I personally wish for Final Fantasy VIII collab - i loved the game and its characters back in the day and still love it

This doesn't mention Dengeki Playstation, Sega Hard Girls, Toro and Kuro and Zelda BOTW. Toro and Kuro are NPCs in the PSN version who give COs and you can get their PCs and there's outfits of them and camos based on them and there's male and female Link outfits (including male and female hairstyles, Master Sword camo and Hylian Shield accessory which is funny to clip through that one arm unit that looks like a shield) you get from title rewards for playing on Switch. Also there was a huge Polytan event from Dengeki Playstation for some reason.

tumblr_pesgcrNd1j1ropumpo1_1280.jpg

I'd say the Toro and Kuro stuff is probably going to get replaced with Crash and Spyro but how would they even do Spyro?

Spyro would be hilarious

It was only "partial" on JP PSO2, but I still would like to see more Disgaea stuff

Code Geass, Escaflowne, Gantz, Ascendance of a Bookworm, Gurren Lagann, Babymetal, Sailor Moon, Hololive (especially Korone and Pekora) and Japanese KFC.

Nier Automata, Persona 3,4,5, Frame Arms, Final Fantasy XIV, Space Battleship Yamato, Blazblue x Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, Atelier series, Legend of heroes series, Tales of Zestiria, HD Neptune, Disgaea, Attack on Titan, and Fate series.

Anything new possible collab from JP/NA

• FF7 Remake
  • Gundam 00
  • Devil May Cry
  • Kamen Rider
  • Super Robots like Gao Gai Gar
  • Infinite Stratos

Considered we got Konosuba, I want either My Hero Academia or Trigun. A Vash or Izuku (Gamma 2) Costume would be so awesome to have