What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?

Thought I'd write this up just for the fun of it.

Not counting the ones that have already happened in the JP version that'll (Hopefully) make their way to the NA version at some point like Nier: Automata, Madoka Magica, FFXIV, etc. What would you personally like to see have a collaboration with Pso2?

It's probably just me, but I would like to see PSO2 collaborate with "The Transformers" at some point in the future. And when you think about it, it kind of makes sense- The franchise is popular on both sides of the pacific and the potential outfits and Cast Parts (I'd kill to have a Shockwave or Grimlock Styled Head for my Cast, honestly.), based on the series would be pretty sweet. And I'll be honest, Having the Autobot and Decepticon insignias as decal stickers is too good of an opportunity to pass up!

What about you guys? Got any collabs you would like to see?

Feel like NA is just going to be playing catch up to JP for awhile. GM did confirm NA got the ok for Re:Zero and Nier: Automata collabs coming soon(?)

@HarmlessSyan I feel like you're misunderstanding the point of this...Either that or I worded it poorly, in which case I apologise, but I'm asking people what they would like to see get a collab with the game, games or franchises that haven't already had one in the JP version. It's just for fun, wishful thinking and all that.

Would love to see, or have wishful hopes for in no particular order...

Ramna 1/2 - Outfits / Costume galore!

The Slayers - Force/Tech/Sum/Bou love!

Gungrave - Gritter Ranger and Gunner Love!

Space Dandy - Disco Space Ranger and Gunner Love!

Bofuri - Adorable outfits and costume for all!

Blood/Blood-C - Hunter / Fighter / Braver Love!

Kill-La-Kill - Spoofy Lewd Life Fabrics for all!

Akame ga-Kill - Love for all without mixing things from other sets.

Trigun - VASH! ❤

Desertpunk - Cause it is awesome.

Trinity Blood - Cause it is awesome, underrated, and too many badass designs.

Witch Hunter Robin - Cause it is awesome, underrated, and too many badass designs.

Wolf Reign/Rain - Cause it is awesome.

... and much more, but don't want to be here all day.

I have always wanted to see Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon/Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere as a collab for the game, mostly because its aesthetic actually meshes well with PSO2's.

Personally, I would love a collab with Final Fantasy XIV just to have the keepsakes (music, outfits; potential furniture items) since i heard JP had one similar a while back. However i would love to see things like "Classic Phantasy Star (Sega Ages maybe?)" Collab where we can have people looking just like Nei, Rolf, Neifirst, Etc and actually have the music to listen to in our PQs and perhaps have interactive furniture items like a battle simulator etc just a few ideas.

@Thedovahmon said in What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?:

It's probably just me, but I would like to see PSO2 collaborate with "The Transformers" at some point in the future.

It's funny because people on the Japanese version already use LAs/emotes to turn their CASTs into motorbikes lol. I could just imagine a collab having official emotes to transform into vehicle mode.

As for collabs I want to see, just off the top of my head: Yugioh Duel Monsters (especially because the duel gazes seem to be completely missing from the NA version so a duel disk tails camo would be nice), Yugioh VRAINS, Digimon, Pokemon (hah, as if), Yo-Kai Watch, Yo-Kai Watch Shadowside (after YW4 comes out over here anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up for that potential dub of the movie) Mega Man Classic, Megaman.exe, Mega Man Star Force, Gundam Build Divers, My Hero Acadamia, One-Punch Man, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Gurren Lagann, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Gokaiger (I'd say Megaranger but I've never watched it nor do I plan to, though considering Shout Factory actually subbed it, it probably does have a better chance of being in the NA version), Jojo's, My Next Life as a Villainess, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, No Game No Life, Accel World, Dragon Quest, The Mandalorian, Ducktales 2017, Tanya, Miraculous Ladybug, Scooby Doo, Shield Hero, Ace Attorney and Chaotic (if the revival ever actually happens).

The Legend of Heroes series.

I'd say the Rainbow Six but they pretty much already did that with the Vegas 3 VR 😉

@PhantasyStar719 those already exist

@Ezodagrom said in What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?:

@coldreactive said in What Potential Crossover collaboration would you like to see?:

The Legend of Heroes series.

:3

alt text

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-legend-of-heroes/

Kind of hoping we get this around the time Trails of Cold Steel IV releases, to coincide with it.

@Zeara i havent see any for NA at least yet i hope it comes out again

I would LOVE to see Black Butler.

I'll second the people suggesting Horizen in the Middle of Nowhere and Kill la Kill. I'd also love to see That Time I Was Turned Into a Slime.