Successor questions.

I’m brand new to the forum, so I apologize if this was answered elsewhere and I couldn’t find it.

I came into this game as I did the last, playing Fo/Te. I learn the new mechanics, functions and cool stuff as I go and along the way I stumble across Phantom/Hero. I have been really eager to play as phantom so I grinded for a few days and got 2 level 75’s. Now I can’t seem to find phantom anywhere? I see lots of videos online, lots of people talk about it. But nobody mentions if it’s even available or not in NA.

So can someone please tell me either why I can’t access Phantom on my account? Is it something I did wrong? Is it actually not even released NA, if that’s the case does anyone know the plans for when they will release the successor classes. I was a bit excited for it. Feeling a little let down. Even grinded out weapons for the class to prep.

Phantom's not active yet in the NA version. We won't get it until much later this year, closer to November / December when we get Episode 6.

As for Hero / Etoile, those two Successor Classes won't unlock until Episode 4 next month for Hero, and Episode 5 sometime this fall for Etoile. Until then, you've just got the nine base classes to play around with.

@Blade-Syphon said in Successor questions.:

Phantom's not active yet in the NA version. We won't get it until much later this year, closer to November / December when we get Episode 6.

As for Hero / Etoile, those two Successor Classes won't unlock until Episode 4 next month for Hero, and Episode 5 sometime this fall for Etoile. Until then, you've just got the nine base classes to play around with.

Etoile isn't coming this year. Please read the announcement: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/roadmap

Hero is coming in Episode 5 along with Dark Blast.

Phantom is coming in Episode 6 Part 1.

Episode 4 doesn't give us any Successor/Scion classes. The bullet point item for "Rideroid Quest" is redundant, because that quest comes with Las vegas. The bullet point item should instead say Tokyo/Las Vegas Expeditions.

@coldreactive said in Successor questions.:

The bullet point item for "Rideroid Quest" is redundant, because that quest comes with Las vegas. The bullet point item should instead say Tokyo/Las Vegas Expeditions.

Considering it doesn't mention the quest content for Episodes 5 and 6 like enchanted forest, it'd be more accurate to say it shouldn't be there at all.

Etoile isn't coming this year. Please read the announcement: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/roadmap

Episode 4 doesn't give us any Successor/Scion classes. The bullet point item for "Rideroid Quest" is redundant, because that quest comes with Las vegas. The bullet point item should instead say Tokyo/Las Vegas Expeditions.

I stand corrected.

Either way - assuming they keep up with the update schedule, we'll have client parity early in 2021, so Phantom still won't be coming until much later, as I originally said.

Well that sucks. I've been looking forward to play Etoile

It's pretty much following the same release, however. Etoile was last in JP too, and JP is going to get yet another Successor/Scion class soon, based around Gunbaldes this time. Etoile also is basically the solo class.

I stand corrected.

Either way - assuming they keep up with the update schedule, we'll have client parity early in 2021, so Phantom still won't be coming until much later, as I originally said.

Etoile came after Phantom in JP, not before