A Prism Hair Style Idea.

I honestly don't know if something like this is in the game or not but here's an idea what if we had some kind of cosmetic or a unit to equip that makes your hair change colors every between 2 to 3 seconds and it'd be like a glowing color

I would like to have this for accessories.

That would be neat!

@GM-Deynger said in A Prism Hair Style Idea.:

That would be neat!

I am super honored that you would agree also I'm honored that you responded as well it makes me happy

Haha, no problem. 🙂

hopefully we'll eventually be able to more easily participate in the annual item design contest or have our own or something

every year I keep forgetting to draft up concept art for a Double Saber camo called *B-Ball or *Ultimate B-Ball Replica...

@NextTime000 said in A Prism Hair Style Idea.:

hopefully we'll eventually be able to more easily participate in the annual item design contest or have our own or something

every year I keep forgetting to draft up concept art for a Double Saber camo called *B-Ball or *Ultimate B-Ball Replica...

Yes! I would love to see designs from the western communities. That would add a lot more flavor to both games to see designs being released both on JP and NA.

@Devmen said in A Prism Hair Style Idea.:

I honestly don't know if something like this is in the game or not but here's an idea what if we had some kind of cosmetic or a unit to equip that makes your hair change colors every between 2 to 3 seconds and it'd be like a glowing color

It will be very cool, we need more makeup and style to fight the darkness.