August needs to get here. Dying over here.

Everyone at 75. All the weapons for classes I need on standby. I need crafting In my life or a new run. Something..

Nice!

I've been working on a new mag to pass the time until Battle Arena / Episode 4. I could just use a ton of Photon drops but that would take the time consumption out of it. Also finally trying to figure out what rings to use and all the other random stuff I skimmed over well leveling haha.

I'm using this time to figure out and plan ahead fashion to get later, but otherwise this is a good time to really take it easy.

Perhaps try challenging yourself in the meantime, if you really want something to fill in the gap.

Having spent the first month and a bit of PC desperately moneymaking to buy up content I wanted that PC players couldn't generate, it's only in the last 10 or so days that I'm free enough to really get into the mechanics of gear setup, skill combinations, the compendium, ultimate quests and playing as other classes. I'm going to need this next 3-5 weeks to fully settle in.

And that's having played (or at least farmed) a good few hundred hours by this point. I expect that's more than most enduring PC players, let alone ones that have set the game down for periods of time over its installation troubles. So it feels like the team have got the timing on Episode 4 arrival about right.

Moreover I like that they are taking the time to introduce all the relevant UQs in the order that is broadly both aligned to the story and probably similar to how they were first released in JP. It's giving us a long enough chance to understand them all one at a time and also mostly get a usable number of Astracites (I say mostly since PC only got Elder and Luther for one week each and while still being low-level, so we have a bit of a deficiency of those two). If we'd rushed through Magatsu in a week for instance I expect most players would still be clueless about how where to attack!

And here I am with one single Class (Braver) at 75, a second at 55, and a third at 30something.

Honestly, I'll be happy just to have Episode 3 done, and get my Braver's four skill points and two functioning sub jobs up to 75 before Episode 4 launches.

Yeah I'm really hanging out for skill crafting. Prob what I want the most atm. Wish it would come sooner :(.

@Blade-Syphon said in August needs to get here. Dying over here.:

And here I am with one single Class (Braver) at 75, a second at 55, and a third at 30something.

Honestly, I'll be happy just to have Episode 3 done, and get my Braver's four skill points and two functioning sub jobs up to 75 before Episode 4 launches.

Same I have only one class at 75 and one class at 60 or 65 and I had the special Xbox Headstart xD

I can't be fucked to get 75 HU for my TE so I'm about done for now. Too boring rolling Ultimate all day and spamming FF SHAQ until I throw up tbh.

This is alright, I am preparing by getting all my classes to 75. (Also enhancing my equipment, making meseta, etc)

You mean basically September? Because they don't state WHEN in August. It could literally be the last week of August. I hope not.

-All classes to 75 in second / third week after starting to play (One week after PC release because of install issues). -All units get. -All weapons get. -All cast parts get(Except a few xbox one heads because, price) -Several millions get. -Story mode complete on hardcore get. -250+ titles get.

What else is there to do?

@Kuon They're nearly out of Episode 3 content to release, only one major urgent quest left, Mining Base 4 (and also one urgent quest that was skipped, Mining Base 2, but I doubt they would release that at this point, no reason to release it).

Also don't forget that Episode 5 is still scheduled for Q3 (maybe late September?), they need enough time to release all of Ep4's content before then, so, I think Ep4 is coming in early August.

@Ezodagrom said in August needs to get here. Dying over here.:

@Kuon They're nearly out of Episode 3 content to release, only one major urgent quest left, Mining Base 4 (and also one urgent quest that was skipped, Mining Base 2, but I doubt they would release that at this point, no reason to release it).

Also don't forget that Episode 5 is still scheduled for Q3 (maybe late September?), they need enough time to release all of Ep4's content before then, so, I think Ep4 is coming in early August.

I wonder if TD4 will have anything worth running it for unlike PD.

@Shirokami07 Equipment wise don't expect much from it, unless they convert the Orbit series of weapons from the old type of grinding into the new type (all weapons on NA use the new type of grinding, though, note that the Orbit weapons are not strong for attacking, on JP they were used as PP batteries, since their potential increases PP regen alot when they're in resting position).

On JP, Mining Base 4 can also drop Popple Egg 13* and Reckless Parfait, but I have no idea how the pets and eggs drops are handled on NA.

Other than that, the quest itself is pretty fun and is set in a different location than the others.

There's also the EQ that combines Elder and Loser; I could see that coming before ep4.