Tracker shows a completed Client Order.

9ab36a9e-8d2a-48bd-a2fa-eafbb67cceee-image.png

The tracker tells me to complete that client order, but f071ca71-5930-4234-93ed-765612fa6045-image.png This picture shows that it is already completed.

Anyone has encountered this issue before, and what are the steps I'm missing to solve it? (before I contact support directly.)

Have you tried changing blocks (including changing to challenge block and back to a normal one) as well as logging out and back in?

Is the ARKS Quest still marked as incomplete, or have you not yet accepted the reward for it?

@coldreactive said in Tracker shows a completed Client Order.:

Have you tried changing blocks (including changing to challenge block and back to a normal one) as well as logging out and back in?

yes, tried all of those, and it doesn't address the issue

@AndrlCh said in Tracker shows a completed Client Order.:

Is the ARKS Quest still marked as incomplete, or have you not yet accepted the reward for it?

It is complete, and rewards are accepted, as seen from screenshot.

Update: for some reason around the time of this post, it is working fine suddenly, and I have no idea why.

@Cat1fluff I realize I wrote ARKS Quest instead of ARKS Mission.

Just to clarify, there is a difference between an ARKS Mission and a Client Order. What you completed for Afin as shown in your screenshot was a Client Order, but the tracker was for the ARKS Mission that required completing Afin's Client Order, and for it to stop tracking, you have to accept the reward for it from the ARKS Mission menu. It likely is now working because you did accept the ARKS Mission reward, though there also have been bugs where an ARKS Mission will not complete even when its condition is met (for example, some Story-based ARKS Missions didn't clear for people during the CBT).