Still constantly getting disconnected even 2 months later

I know this has been a known issue for a while, but for me it seems to be getting worse...I havent missed a single day in the last 2 months and not 1 full day has gone without incident. Some days I can go several hours without issue, others I get disconnected every few minutes, enough to where it becomes unplayable. Seems to happen mostly during Ultimate Quests, but its happened just sitting in lobby as well. I love and support this game, I invest in AC and eagerly look forward to each content drop, but this connection issue has GOT to be fixed. I am hardwired in to my router, so wifi isnt an issue, but how much longer can I reasonably deal with this nonsense!? I play other online games and have no problem. Its getting ridiculous. Today was the worst its ever been, I cant even play. Any advice on what I should do?

I'm having the same issue except this happened since the last maint. I'm not sure what is going on but im having your issues too. I was able to be logged in for hours upon hours and never disconnect but now since that maint i can dc in minutes or a few hours if im lucky. I dont know what the problem is but i dont understand either why im having connection issues too when i had flawlessly had none beforehand.