We want 8 accessories slots please!

Four isn’t enough to customize your character! My personal opinion of course. But and big part of this game now is about your personal unique look. It is what gets people in the mood to play the game. I am sure people have already expressed their need for more fashion accessory slots but I don’t understand why this has not happen yet? I am also sure people would even pay for the option to increase there accessory options.

So what is taking so long to patch this option?

why have 4 Lillipan heads at once when you could have 8.. I see you.

Yeah, I don't think eight slots is necessary, nor an important feature to prioritize right now. Down the line, sure.

@Ranmaru said in We want 8 accessories slots please!:

Yeah, I don't think eight slots is necessary, nor an important feature to prioritize right now. Down the line, sure.

Maybe not it is something I want personally and something In the game I enjoy a lot.

That's totally fine, but I think that may be the answer to your question of why it is taking so long. Yet it's good to show that you are interested in more.

Graphic engine loading problem. With current settings once you get too many player characters in your view - a lot of them turn into the low poly generic gray character models. Adding more accessories would make it worse.

Remember, this is multi-platform game. Not only need to run good on PC, XBOX, PS4, but the game also have the Nintendo Cloud version and PSVita version (until September this year).

@HarmlessSyan said in We want 8 accessories slots please!:

Graphic engine loading problem. With current settings once you get too many player characters in your view - a lot of them turn into the low poly generic gray character models. Adding more accessories would make it worse.

I love referring to this as "TRON" mode. happens on my PC in lobby a fair bit.

There's a technical reason against this unfortunately. The engine will start culling assets somewhere around 300 things on screen, accessories counted. It's weird.

@Redex said in We want 8 accessories slots please!:

@HarmlessSyan said in We want 8 accessories slots please!:

I love referring to this as "TRON" mode. happens on my PC in lobby a fair bit.

A couple/few more would be nice. But also for the aforementioned system resource/rendering reasons its not likely anytime soon. Generally speaking I'm not a "Phasionista" by any means. But I would really really like to add my second gun holster I have without giving up my cat ears and cyber glasses. ;0 ;~)

"TRON Mode"

I love it!

o/ =^.^=

Moreso add 2-4 small accessory slots for things such as earrings, necklaces, hats, bracelets etc. So 2-4 small accessory-only slots and 4 big accessory-only slots.

But you can resize big things to make them small and small things to make them big, so that doesn't really work.

You can do plenty of creative things with 4 slots.

But you buy things or pixel to make your character unique. You can’t tell me you haven’t thought your character would look perfect with this items but can’t because you’re limited to four slots.

People do very creative things with 4 slots. Could they do more with 8? Probably, but is it worth the additional load times? Maybe, maybe not.

Just make the small accessories have a smaller slider limit , either way add slots for small-type accessories, gives people more reason to buy and actually use the stuff instead of just selling.