Barren Blossom, Destroyer of All, Janky AI and Missing Moveset.

The second part of Barren Blossom seems to be buggy. It's supposed to throw out corruption after you break enough Profound Darkness parts, which then will lead you to fight the white core approaching the small fleet. It never happens. Instead, it just opens said core after a set amount of damage, which looks really odd. It happens until the third part where the corrupted balls just go wherever they want to instead of following a set pattern depending on the HP of the last section of the boss. It also seems to be missing some movements such as the triple lasor shot and the double charge ram(where it goes off-screen and tries to ram you from the side)

If this was a nerf then I also suggest revising it again. A boss should not be this janky and inconsistent in movements.

This is the original version of the EQ, which had different AI and moves. As lame as it is, it is functioning correctly.

You're thinking of the upgraded AI version JP has. We should get that in a couple of months, probably.

@Ilúvatar I played EP3 JP release. It was not like this. The newest AI and the old ones are essentially the same. The only difference between them is the enemy armor rate and two new moves(Phase 2, Phase 1 had the car damage nerf poison rate while Phase 3 rebalanced Persona). The eyes, patterns, so on has always been there.

@Hecyna said in Barren Blossom, Destroyer of All, Janky AI and Missing Moveset.:

@Ilúvatar I played EP3 JP release. It was not like this. The newest AI and the old ones are essentially the same. The only difference between them is the enemy armor rate and two new moves(Phase 2, Phase 1 had the car damage nerf poison rate while Phase 3 rebalanced Persona). The eyes, patterns, so on has always been there.

No, it has never always been there. This is exactly how it was when it released in EP3, no floating eye bits before you get to beat on the core in phase 1-2, no double ram, slow debris attack instead of quick, etc. This is also the AI used in the story fight, even on JP.

Yeah it's just the old AI (source: i looked at a video)