That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon

@Jman said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

I don't with the repeatable urgent quests because I've had party leaders force queue me and I lost all my item pick ups. That 40% tri boost is useless if you can't even pick up the rare items that take advantage of it.

This happened to me before, it sucks that people are selfish, and do not have consideration for anyone else other than themselves anymore.

This issue could also be easily fixed another way, if Sega could possibly implement coding in the game, that would prevent force quits other members from dungeons.

That's why I drop the beacon. Most people finish picking up before I do and if they want to hurry up, they can just go back to the ship without me and let me collect in peace for those repeatable ones. Regular one-shot ones I'll join no issue.

I have autoloot for anything important so I’ll usually join UQ and Buster but it’s a situational thing when it comes to the woods. I’m not playing with toxic players, period. I know it’s an MMO and jerks are unavoidable but I’m not joining their party.

When I’m party leader, I wait in ship to see what everyone wants to do and if I’m done I pass party lead but when I’m paired with jerks I never receive the same courtesy.

@Lady-Azuryth said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

And the amount of salt and entitlement people have over you not daring to join their party or let them join theirs is unbelievable. With UQ's I've had people bitch I que to fast, or que to slow. Had times where I've lost my loot. In Ultimate's/Betwitched Woods its worse. I've been drug out of ultimates to many times cuz the party leader decides their's done and thats it. I was once told "You can just go get another party." Like...nah I'm good. Solo for me now. I've been screamed at, yelled at, called names. You'd think I was denying them any loot/exp at all because I didn't want to join their party. One time me and my friend were duo-ing and people called us idiots for not spliting our party and joining the two other parties at 3/4 players. The whole situation is just toxic AF. You can't talk to some of these players they think that 40% Triboost is a gift from the pso2 gods, that will give them everything they ever wanted, and I'm denying them it. (never mind that it's just 10% they're not getting and the boost is pretty much meaningless). Put a party beacon down if you want, but leave it at that, don't harass other players, don't spam your SA's constantly calling people dumb for not joining parties. Just don't. Otherwise you'll end up on a blacklist and probably reported for harassment.

I really like playing this game, but man, there are some truly terrible people in it.

I only party up on single run UQs.

The amount of problems I've had with party leaders is bordering ridiculous. My favorite are the people that walk to the quest kiosk, stand there, then walk to the exit and leave the party, instead. Thanks for wasting extra time, jerk! I've also lost loot to too-fast-restarts or somebody disbanding the party in the middle of an Ult or Woods.

Even if I place the beacon, I end up with party members that take much longer than necessary to finish looting.

Don't get me started on, "hello I just learned how to use cut-ins and auto words." Yeah, I can just block them (because none of them turn it off or change their autowords, ever, when asked) but that's precious meseta bot space.

I've also been on the receiving end of people bullying me into joining a party, as well as had to call people out for doing it to other players.

Solo for me, except single run UQs.

I've learned 40% x 0 = 0 so the party became doesn't matter much, unless friends and whatnot

@Chipputer said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

My favorite are the people that walk to the quest kiosk, stand there, then walk to the exit and leave the party, instead. Thanks for wasting extra time, jerk!

This always costs me an extra run, my god it’s infuriating.

Auto pick up 13 star and up items. Should help at least a little, as when they drop, they are automatically added to your inventory.

12 star units and 13 star or better automatically go to my invent. So the stuff I pick up from the ground is 12 star or lower. 12 stars are fed to my weapons as fodder. 10 stars are either sacrificed to swap shop for Photon Spheres which I then change to devices to upgrade my mag or since my mag is now 200.. 7-10 Stars are broken down for mats. It's all useful in some sense but the really snazzy stuff is auto pickup.

Oldish thread but here are my two cents. I join parties but I can usually run repeatables only once due to time constrains. I don't get angry if others choose not to join. I learned to pick stuff fast and shoot up to camp ship to unload there, usually among the first to do so. I don't create parties, though. As for the 40% triboost, it's meaningless to me. 40% of an already low drop rate which is probably less than 1% for many things. 40% of an already low combat exp rate. 40% of bum tier meseta drops. Sure, they add, they said, but not even a 500% free boost will give me back my day if I lose it to the toxics.

@Lady-Azuryth That is what you get when other people benefit or are disadvantaged by what other people do. Too bad the benefits are like pure gold for most people. Shrug

@Bette I wish i could be bothered to make a similiar picture out of this, but eh...

What if i told you that i don't give a damn? Am i "selfish" (hah!) since i deprive someone of triboost? If yes, that is hilarious. If no, then why make a thread about it?

Oh, this is an old thread. Well my point still stands.

There are also the eggs for Summoners to pickup so we can level our pets up that auto-loot doesn't work with. It would be nice if we could set the auto-loot thresholds ourselves.