That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon

Pretty sure people are hesitant due to two reasons:

They've been kicked before due to elitism They are planning on afking a bit

Every other set of players I've ran across have been in parties

@Bette Needs moar Morpheus

@Noctosis said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

due to elitism

I'd be afraid of elitism too while doing some of the hardest static content currently in the game. Seems reasonable to me.

@Noctosis said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

Pretty sure people are hesitant due to two reasons:

They've been kicked before due to elitism They are planning on afking a bit

Every other set of players I've ran across have been in parties

Awww, I wouldn't kick anyone like that.

@Mattwo7 said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

@Bette Needs moar Morpheus

Ahaha 😄

Ah yes, 40% more no drops, thank you for nothing

I do not join UQ parties unless they are friends/alliance members. I do not need someone else having control over if I get to stay or not. Granted it probably is almost a moot concern but I do not like how this game handles when you get removed from a party.

I typically join party for either single run UQs or the last run of a UQ.

Hesitant on early multi-run UQs that have more drops than just final crystal (ei. mining base or wopal boss rush) as the party lead can end up being too fast or too slow to start new run. I trained myself pretty well on VR where you only have final crystal to worry about, even with only 50 inventory can typically pick everything up.

@HarmlessSyan said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

I typically join party for either single run UQs or the last run of a UQ.

Hesitant on early multi-run UQs that have more drops than just final crystal (ei. mining base or wopal boss rush) as the party lead can end up being too fast or too slow to start new run. I trained myself pretty well on VR where you only have final crystal to worry about, even with only 50 inventory can typically pick everything up.

Those are legit concerns, I agree, but in my opinion the solution is communication and not solo queuing. But clearly there are others that disagree, as evidenced in this thread and in game.

@Macmaxi said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

Ah yes, 40% more no drops, thank you for nothing

So you are either thinking of a specific UQ you don't need anything from and/or you don't want any EXP or Meseta... and/or you just don't care about anyone but yourself?

Sure, I can understand someone being cautious about the small chance the leader could be rude enough to remove you from the party and you get nothing, yet I don't see this stopping you from dropping your own beacon and being your own party leader, as at least if I am alone I'd join it myself. Maybe some people do but there is quite often a bunch of people with white names (white name = not in a party) in UQs not caring to join any party beacon or make their own.

I've avoided parties in some runs just so I wouldn't get a message on who got what drop when I want to take a snapshot of the victory screen.

@Archetype-Luna said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

I've avoided parties in some runs just so I wouldn't get a message on who got what drop when I want to take a snapshot of the victory screen.

I turned those off after doing so much AQ it just becomes endless delayed pop ups of boosters.

I don't think it would be so bad if I could set it to 12*+ only for party notifications but no option for that I saw, only for yourself.

@Vashzaron Wait, you can turn those off?

@Bette No UQ really drops anything except maybe SU wanting their eggs, but yes personally i do not need anything i just run UQ's if i want to have some fun.

I never join parties for Ultimate or any other quest either unless it's my own alliance members, because i do not want to risk some crazy person kicking me out of the party for some asinine reason. And i don't make my own parties, simply because i'm too lazy and don't care about a couple % of placebo boosters.

If you want to call me selfish because i cuck one party out of their 15% Triboost or whatever 3/4 gives, then sure i can live with that.

@Archetype-Luna said in That feeling when everyone queues up solo at an UQ and no one uses your party beacon:

@Vashzaron Wait, you can turn those off?

The options allow you to set showing 3 at once, only 1, or none.

I tend to get more 13 star drops alone or with my alliance members and , yep! That getting kicked bull..... for what ever reason, power trip the leader maybe on.