Has everyone quit the game yet?

@RainGnyu said in Has everyone quit the game yet?:

I love the game and can’t see how you guys don’t enjoy it. I like everything they have done with the game. All the content everything...... on the real.

You mean subpar translations, the removal of various sources of star gems, the incredibly expensive fresh finds shop, combining multiple scratches into one to dilute the item pool, the height limit. We are also missing things like voice tickets. We don't have the companion apps like PSO2es. Not to mention the Microsoft Store issues that STILL exist and could have been detected if we had a PC beta. Not to mention the current state of the game's economy. The SG tickets are just latest of mistakes that have been made.

@Archetype-Luna said in Has everyone quit the game yet?:

I love the game and can’t see how you guys don’t enjoy it. I like everything they have done with the game. All the content everything...... on the real.

You mean subpar translations, the removal of various sources of star gems, the incredibly expensive fresh finds shop, combining multiple scratches into one to dilute the item pool, the height limit. We are also missing things like voice tickets. We don't have the companion apps like PSO2es. Not to mention the Microsoft Store issues that STILL exist and could have been detected if we had a PC beta. Not to mention the current state of the game's economy. The SG tickets are just latest of mistakes that have been made.

Yep! I love all that and understand why they did it. Some people just want something for nothing and feel they can use the forums as a platform of personal manipulation. Fear baiting the Dev/GM into getting what they want in a free to play game ironically.

Yep! I love all that and understand why they did it. Some people just want something for nothing and feel they can use the forums as a platform of personal manipulation. Fear baiting the Dev/GM into getting what they want in a free to play game ironically.

At this point I think you are trolling, because you literally said you enjoy things like them saying, "Gods be" instead of "Gods Speed." No one is using the forums for personal manipulation. We are asking to be treated the same as the players on the Japanese servers, otherwise why should we not just move to the Japanese servers where we are treated better and can play in English.

This last skit has been a good wake-up call for me.
After PC released i joined to see the fabled game west waited 8 years to access, what i found was the usual grindfest then after reaching 75 with multiple classes i was baffled to see how shallow the combat is, yes power wise you kill stuff but it's a drag.
Classes are either clunky (hunter) or complete snoozefest (hello summoner) even the feel good ones are actually just button mashed, you can tell me parry/guard is a really important feature to master a class but when you go melee on a boss like quartz dragon and the camera is absurdly zoomed in on his tail how can anyone tell when it's time to parry?

Looking ahead at what actually JP has been like it seems nothing will change, content is basically all easy and catchup so once you're geared up there's nothing to do except the fashion game.

It seems the promise of a non-predatory and fair f2p mmo were too good to be true after all.

I kinda want to see how JP is like but having to download 60GB yet again after na uninstalled multiple times is not really enticing, i may simply give all the pso money i had prepared to capcom and go with MHW.

At this point I think you are trolling, because you literally said you enjoy things like them saying, "Gods be" instead of "Gods Speed." No one is using the forums for personal manipulation. We are asking to be treated the same as the players on the Japanese servers, otherwise why should we not just move to the Japanese servers where we are treated better and can play in English.

Then go I say and enjoy your self. I don’t agree with and could careless about your personal dissatisfaction of the NA state of the game. My truth isn’t your truth and that’s ok. But to label me a troll because I don’t agree is a manipulation tactic with bandwagon tendencies and dismissive of my personal enjoyment.

Apologize for calling me a troll.

aoP1M9e_460s.jpg

@HarmlessSyan said in Has everyone quit the game yet?:

Few of us are just moving back to JP.

We enjoy the game just there's a better version out there for us. For most people NA would be the only version without jumping through hoops (heck most of us have to fake a JP address for our SEGA acct), we understand why you are staying.

Just want to chime in here. Im not sure if this is required anymore to make a JP Sega id. When i migrated to JP and created my account the only thing i needed to provide was an email, no jp address needed.

@Zizel Ah, maybe not anymore. My account is old and they wanted JP address back then. I think i just copy and pasted Todai address on it.

When I first played PSO2 level cap was 40 and still in EP1, gunner techter fighter were "advanced" jobs.

@RainGnyu I said I think you are trolling because you quite literally said you loved subpar translations, less customization, not having content like voice tickets, and so on. It was not that you don't agree, but the fact that you said you loved those things. It is one thing to say you are tolerant/accepting of those things, but to say that you actually love them is different, vastly different. I wouldn't be labeling you as a troll if you just said you were fine with those thing but to go as far as to say that you loved them, that raises some flags.

Even having a lot of complains about how this version is managed im still staying here in NA, unfortunately more than half the guild im part of already left the game =( ; the game perse is still enjoyable to me in fact i love its gameplay, perhaps a bit too easy but from what i read in other forum JP is as easy if not more in its current state.

Zizel love that meme choice u made in ur reply to RainGnyu lol

@VoidEngineWhen I would say most of the multiplayer parts of the game are indeed made to be accessible for most people, so not insanely hard. Alot of the harder content are solo play content like Phaleg fight in EP4, Omega Masquerader in EP5, I didn't try the divide quests on EP6 yet but I heard it's on the same level.

sample of Omega Masquerader I found, not a Scion class as they get huge iframes and only a little pillar cheesing that i seen Fo do all the time, gets heavy hit at 3:28 and random smaller hits through out the video and then many hits going towards the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-LSH2_3d0M

@RainGnyu I said I think you are trolling because you quite literally said you loved subpar translations, less customization, not having content like voice tickets, and so on. It was not that you don't agree, but the fact that you said you loved those things. It is one thing to say you are tolerant/accepting of those things, but to say that you actually love them is different, vastly different. I wouldn't be labeling you as a troll if you just said you were fine with those thing but to go as far as to say that you loved them, that raises some flags.

This is the same person who tried to flamebait me by saying nothing after I tried to be reasonable with them. It didn't work of course. Seriously, I'm the one who enjoys arguing according to this person? Clearly they were projecting.

How do you take someone serious when the first thing they post on a forums is that they want to be famous and have their name known... Their ego and attention seeking is off the charts, just ignore them and move on.

Reinstalled PSO2es and IDOLA so far, and I got to say I'm impressed with IDOLA. The setting in Episode 2 is so much better than what they did in Episode 1. Got to do some HD cleaning and sorting before I can spare the space for PSO2 JP.

@HarmlessSyan said in Has everyone quit the game yet?:

just ignore them and move on

I actually did ignore them. I however tend to hold grudges, especially because their libel has actually influenced others which actually has an impact on me:

b69a7384e943a206b953b9cfd35db31c.png

I tried responding to this person without any snark and was ignored as promised.

@Suffolk2 PSO2 Tweaker is your friend. Like so many have posted and shared, it beats the MS Store with both hands tied behind its back while blindfolded.