Recruiting? Post your Alliance recruitment info here!

• Alliance Name: Shuzu Corp

• Ship 6: Kenaz

• Test: Ship 2: Ur

• Active Hours: 7:00PM EST to 11:00PM EST

• Officer: ID dinorage, Gamertag: blackice dino, Steam: dinorage

• Information: we are a open PSO 2 group looking for more people who enjoy the game. Many are PC players and will switch over to steam once it comes out. However we do have people currently playing the Xbox version and would be glad to have more players come join us. As a PC user we do uses Discord to pass message between each other. Discord is not needed but recommended.

[Ship 2 - Ur] FireMonkey - We Exist

No, you cannot join.

[Ship 1] Burning Rangers

Strap in ARKS operatives, cause we’re gonna have ourselves one heck of a time. We’re a community driven group that focuses on teamwork and fun. There will always be people to party up with! We were gonna do Thorn but that wasn’t in the cards for the CBT. Join us here on 1 and enjoy the Beta with a full group. Add me on Xbox for an invite.

Join Noble Shadow

we would love to have and no pressure of a clan. Just take our name and have fun feel free to play with us!!

Ship 2: Aim To Kill. Looking to make one of the greatest top tier alliances in the game for Xbox NA, looking to recruit regardless of skill level but poor attitudes will be denied or removed if there are problems. My gt is ATK Blackdawn and I am the leader of the alliance you can msg me on Xbox or hit me up in game. Hope to see you all soon

Looking for safe space for queer PoC, women, and femmes?

Hey yall. I'm AnNA, and I run a team for PSO2 which has been around for years. We focus on providing a safe space for queer players, especially PoC/femme like myself and my family. If you're looking for that type of experience, please feel free to message me or reply to this message and we'd love to have you join our team 🙂

Alliance Name: Shuzu Corp

Ship 6: Kenaz

Test: Ship 2: Ur

Active Hours: 7:00PM EST to 11:00PM EST

Officer: ID dinorage, Gamertag: blackice dino, Steam: dinorage

Information: we are a open PSO 2 group looking for more people who enjoy the game. Many are PC players and will switch over to steam once it comes out. However we do have people currently playing the Xbox version and would be glad to have more players come join us. As a PC user we do uses Discord to pass message between each other. Discord is not needed but recommended.s

This post is deleted!

[Ship 2-UR] Wandering Stars

The Wandering stars is a group of mature players who came together to help find people of like minds to wander this world together. With every intention of rolling straight into the open beta and eventually the full game, the Wandering Stars welcomes any players, new or old, to help grow a non toxic alliance. If you ever see one of us, feel free to say hello, or jump into the party. After all, this isnt a game you have to play alone!

Xbox Gamertag: Kindering

Discord: https://discord.gg/jjCvjZw

Ship 1 level 4 Alliance ravenwood Gt: A showhe discord.gg/ravenwood we usually have someone online to accept people 🙂

• Alliance Name: Shuzu Corp

• Ship 2: Ur

• Alliance Rank: 5

• Discord: https://discord.gg/Yp8jWa9

• Active Hours: 7:00PM EST to 11:00PM EST

• Officer: ID dinorage, Gamertag: blackice dino, Steam: dinorage

• Information: we are a open PSO 2 group looking for more people who enjoy the game. Many are PC players and will switch over to steam once it comes out. However we do have people currently playing the Xbox version and would be glad to have more players come join us. As a PC user we do uses Discord to pass message between each other. Discord is not needed but recommended.s

[Ship 1-Feoh] Society

About us: MN Studios is New to PSO2 and would love to find people to Grow with, we'll be recruiting new and old players to our Alliance. We're a Gaming Community/Family of 5+ years, and would love to have you! Our initial goals for PSO2 is to establish a great Alliance on Xbox and Git Gud Together.

Play Hours: We plan to establish a player presence 24/7 by actively playing and recruiting around the clock.

Experience: We are new to PSO2 but not new to MMO's or Guilds. you can find us across many games.

Contact Info: Xbox Gamertag: Ninjashixx Feel free to send me a friend request if you're interested!

CBT and beyond character Names to contact; Shixx, MNS_Glory

Discord Invite

Xbox Club

@Bashea said in Recruiting? Post your Alliance recruitment info here!:

[Ship 1-Feoh] Society

Veteran PSU / PSO2 Players recruiting new and old players to our Alliance! We have a professional website and Discord server for your use, as well as a Xbox club for both our network/community and Ship 1. Everyone is welcome to use our site for their personal, and or Alliance use! We would love to form relationships with other teams and recruit any new or old players to our alliance itself. We are a very welcoming and friendly community looking to enjoy the game and have fun. You may find more information about us here at https://www.arcanics.net/society

Enjoy the CBT Arks!

We are still recruiting! We're stacking on members so please don't wait. We're already max level, Alliance Room, EXP buffs and more. Please go ahead and add my Gamertag on Xbox and shoot me a message letting me know you're interested. Most of the Alliance will be active tonight so don't be shy. 🙂 You're not required to join us to hang out, we have a group in game for all new players to hang out and ask us any questions they may have so please mention it if you would like to join.

IGN: Travis

@NinjaShixx When copying my template you forgot to remove our Alliance name from your post bud. LMAO

Just wanted to let you know in case people thought that you were posting on our behalf