Recruiting? Post your Alliance recruitment info here!

Hello Arks! If your Alliance is recruiting, post your recruitment information below and begin with your Ship number and name in this format [Ship 2-Ur] so that operatives can scan through the posts quickly.

In addition to Ship number and name, you can specify what your Alliance's typical gaming hours are as well as any specific tags you may have, like "new players welcome." Also, the name of an Alliance Officer who is frequently online would be good to give so that potential recruits can contact them to discuss joining.

Ship 1: Guardian ARKs Alliance

Stand with us Phantasy Star Universe Guardians and ARKs, join Guardian ARKs TODAY!

Alliance Website

Alliance Discord

[Ship 3-Thorn] Apex

This team will be focused on helping newer players climb up to the top! Recruiting New and Vet players!

Me and a few others will be rushing our Tree Buffs for you can have a reliable source of boosts for your Arks Journey!

In-game name: Nemi - Hu/Br Newman Female.

Mods: Dreams, KitKat, and Eviera

If you have any questions please reply here!!

Or add me on Xbox: oNazri for any other questions!

Open recruitment on Launch!!

See ya all soon! ❤

#AllClassesMatter #NewPlayerFriendly #TooManyHashTagsForSimpleStuffAgain

@oNazri said in Recruiting? Post your Alliance recruitment info here!:

[Ship 3-Thorn] Apex

This team will be focused on helping newer players climb up to the top! Recruiting New and Vet players!

Me and a few others will be rushing our Tree Buffs for you can have a reliable source of boosts for your Arks Journey!

See ya all soon! ❤

If you have space for a rookie summoner I'ld like to join? : ) I'm new to the game but eager to get those beta rewards! 😄

@jennytablina I gotchu! Welcome to Apex we'll help you and your pets get the best support and items possible! ^^

@jennytablina Sent you a Follow for more updates on the Alliance and any new info towards the game! See you in the CBT!!

[SHIP 1 FEOH ] Dragon Serpents Recruiting . If you remember us from the original PSO & PSU days then you know how we roll. If not We're all veteran players that like to keep the group small and geared towards the top players. Two spots open this time so if you're interested Find me on Ship 1 or hit me up with a msg here. If you played PSU and went by the name Scarz, its me En and my brother Az . We always got a spot open for you hit me up.

[Ship 1-Feoh] Society

Veteran PSU / PSO2 Players recruiting new and old players to our Alliance! We have a professional website and Discord server for your use, as well as a Xbox club for both our network/community and Ship 1. Everyone is welcome to use our site for their personal, and or Alliance use! We would love to form relationships with other teams and recruit any new or old players to our alliance itself. We are a very welcoming and friendly community looking to enjoy the game and have fun. You may find more information about us here at https://www.arcanics.net/society

Enjoy the CBT Arks!

[Ship 3-Thorn] Apex

See ya all soon! ❤

#Ship3

@oNazri I would be stoked to join your alliance. I will add you on Xbox Lookout for OptimoPuffa.

@Optimo-Puffa said in Recruiting? Post your Alliance recruitment info here!:

@oNazri I would be stoked to join your alliance. I will add you on Xbox Lookout for OptimoPuffa.

Awesome I'll keep my eyes peeled for your friend add! 👍

During the first hour of Beta everyones gonna do some menu exploring while I get everything set up! See you soon Operative!

Time For War will be recruiting on ship 1 30 minutes after server launch in front of the giant TV in the shopping area. invites will go out for about 15 minutes, and if you happen to miss it because you're still creating your character or you're still in the tutorial, don't worry. Just ask me in twitch chat, and I'll send an invite to you as soon as I'm out of the next mission I complete.

https://twitch.tv/princebrightstar

[Ship 3-Thorn] Apex

[Open recruitment on Launch!!]

[Gear and Class help!]

[22 Members Strong! ♥ ]

[Level assistance and easy to find parties!]

See ya all soon! ❤

#Ship3

We are an established group of mixed vets from PSO/PSU and even PSO2 JP.

☆Things we will help you with☆

Affixing Weapon/Armor Grinding Skill tree for you class Running Urgent Quests together as a team Running together for Daily/ weeklies A Team room where you can get buffs from such as Rare boost+ and Xp+

☆Requirements☆ Must be 17+ of age Must be active in PSO2 (once game goes live) Must have or willing to download Discord for team chat (This will change once game goes live)

In closing if you are looking for a team that already has over 20 team members and has a foundation look no futher.

🥕 Hello! Do you like bunnies? Do you like fashion? Do you like to play around? Do you just like to have a good old time? Join ♪BunBunPalace♪ 🥕

💖 In the ♪BunBunPalace♪ You will find a variety of help. From Fashion to MPAs and skill builds. Along side we will build a huge community together. Let's all be in this together. Come join the discord, and get started for the ♪BunBunPalace♪ 💖
Click on the picture for the link to the discord.

- Love BunBun~