Afternoon Folks. I've scanned through the topics, and I think I've managed to find out what's going on, but I'd like to confirm before I start mucking with things later tonight.

Short version is my girlfriend's copy of PSO2 is no longer launching on her PC anymore after she booted up her PC this morning. To be specific - clicking on the launcher on the desktop does nothing. Clicking on "Launch" from the Microsoft store does nothing. Right clicking and running the program as administrator does nothing. The game simply refuses to launch.

From what I've read on the forums of people having similar issues, am I right to assume her version of the game essentially deleted it's self, despite the Windows Store launcher still giving her the option to launch the game (to literally no avail, obviously).

If that is indeed the case, tonight once she gets home from work I'm planning to help her uninstall the game and reinstall it through the Tweaker, but I wanted to verify that yes, the problem is that the game deleted it's self, and second that when I uninstall it, is there anything I need to do extra to remove the backup files that people were having issues with when the game first launched, or if that was taken care of two months in after it's launch?

I was hoping to simply uninstall and reinstall, but considering that the problem of the game deleting it's self is still persisting, and that's likely what happened with her copy, I'd rather not have to go through the rigamole of this every single time the game decides to do this since she does shut her PC down nightly (as opposed to mine in the living room having not been shut down for the past...month-ish).

And if there's any other options or solutions to this, or if anyone seems to think that they may know something else that went wrong, by all means post some information / advice here to lighten the burden of me going through tech support this evening.