Singature showing character information?

Hi,

It's been a few days for me but I noticed some people here now have signatures with information about their characters and what level they are, etc.

Is this something that's built in the forums or is it something everyone is creating on their own? I think it's a nice little organized sig setup :3

I just typed mine in manually lol.

www.tablesgenerator.com/markdown_tables You can use this or learn from it at the very least.

@Hengbok I will mention this. With alignments you only need to use 3 --- to make the alignment.

:--- Left align :---: Center align ---: Right align

It will save you a ton of space on the signature. Also if you do links like I did. Shorten them to fit them in the lmited signature size.

@The-Question said in Singature showing character information?:

@Hengbok I will mention this. With alignments you only need to use 3 --- to make the alignment.

:--- Left align :---: Center align ---: Right align

It will save you a ton of space on the signature. Also if you do links like I did. Shorten them to fit them in the lmited signature size.

To build off this there's a thread on making tables here.

Thanks all! @Rantious sorry, i didnt even know that's what it was called. Ithink I even missed that post since being a few days gone then suddenly those were everywhere haha

Thabk you, I am on a cell all the time so I will try during my lunch or after work :3

I did mine with a phone so you shouldn't have to much trouble.