SG Scratch coming soon, but still no sign of ways to get them besides paying cash.

alt text

As you can see, after the maintenance - we now see new swap shop called Limited SG Scratch Swap Shop. In JP, there is a SG scratch shop based on Episode's contents like Dark Falz outfits/hairs/weapons and even voice tickets.

Currently we only can get SGs from Mission Pass, Daily Login, Story Mode (Casual and Hardcore), and yet there are no further ways to earn SGs. But we end up spending SGs for Fresh Finds, Gathering (if you are into that), Material Storage, SG Shop, Mission Pass Gold or shortcut Tier by spending SG, Collection File expansion or refresh etc.

They said on twitter soon, but how soon is the question. I know in manual at the PSO2.com site, we were supposed to get SG tickets from the lists as promised, but not yet. I really hope they wont fix it after they add in SG scratch.

GM Deynger has been watching the thread in the "in-game suggestions" section of the forum. So I'd suggest going there to express feedback or suggestions. I'm gonna assume we'll be seeing the first SG scratch with the EP4 launch, which Im also expecting to probably drop the first maint of August which if I'm correct that's a good month for the devs to get feedback and pivot how they want to implement them.

@Horse-Bootz said in SG Scratch coming soon, but still no sign of ways to get them besides paying cash.:

GM Deynger has been watching the thread in the "in-game suggestions" section of the forum. So I'd suggest going there to express feedback or suggestions. I'm gonna assume we'll be seeing the first SG scratch with the EP4 launch, which Im also expecting to probably drop the first maint of August which if I'm correct that's a good month for the devs to get feedback and pivot how they want to implement them.

This isn't even a suggestion when it is supposed to be in a game. It's not even a suggestion. It's a constructive criticism and complaint.

@LapisWave said in SG Scratch coming soon, but still no sign of ways to get them besides paying cash.:

Currently we only can get SGs from Mission Pass, Daily Login, Story Mode (Casual and Hardcore), and yet there are no further ways to earn SGs.

Title's, event's and outfits. For the outfits, i read on reddit posts you should make additional characters and equip them with the outfits. You don't need to be logged on as the affinity accrue's over the 24h period. So basically make male characters as their outfits are very cheap and collect somewhere around 70+ SG a day. I read you can have up to 7 characters, you have to pay after 4.

Apparently quite a few people do this on reddit and get lot's of SG.

@Kuon said in SG Scratch coming soon, but still no sign of ways to get them besides paying cash.:

@LapisWave said in SG Scratch coming soon, but still no sign of ways to get them besides paying cash.:

Currently we only can get SGs from Mission Pass, Daily Login, Story Mode (Casual and Hardcore), and yet there are no further ways to earn SGs.

Title's, event's and outfits. For the outfits, i read on reddit posts you should make additional characters and equip them with the outfits. You don't need to be logged on as the affinity accrue's over the 24h period. So basically make male characters as their outfits are very cheap and collect somewhere around 70+ SG a day. I read you can have up to 7 characters, you have to pay after 4.

Apparently quite a few people do this on reddit and get lot's of SG.

First, title SG is one time only. Therefore you should not include them as a -stable source- of SG in game. Second, SG outfits farming method exists, but it should never be considered as a reliable source because of the following reasons: 1. You, or someone else have to pay for them in the first place, they are not free as many thought they would. 2. Because of that, it is highly connected to the inflation of the meseta (Yes, they were 100k which is cheap, now you hardly find any under 200k outfit that provides SG). 3. Say even if you have a reliable source of getting unfarmed clothing, you can have 3 characters for free, which net you 30SG per day. Let's do a simple math, for the cheapest accessory in FF which is 80SG, you need ~3 days to get that amount as F2P, an outfit is 400SG, which takes you ~ 14 days for a single outfit. They secretly increased the lobby action price from 100SG to 200SG, now it costs you ~7 days for a lobby action. You see the number here, there is no way to upkeep buying stuffs from FF without paying for SG.

P.S. I have12 characters, and bought over 50m clothes when they were120k-ish/piece (still have at least 20m-ish worth of unfarmed clothing). I still find myself buying SG with AC a lot to cover up the different from buying stuffs I want from daily FF (I did count, normally I buy 1 item from FF every 2 days). I am absolutely not happy with the current monetization model. This cheap cash grab feeling leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

As long as the tickets are not the same amount as AC ticket's I feel 50/75 SG is max they can charge