Can I access or play games from outside of North America?

I don't live in North America but I want to play

Yes you can play the game without needing to be in North America. Just click the "Play Free Now" button on the website and you will get a page that will take you to the Microsoft Store download page.

Once at the Microsoft Store page, make sure that the bottom left reads "English (United States)". Select "Add to Cart" and the game will now be in your 'Library' on the Microsoft Store, letting you install the game from there without needing to change regions.

Buying AC is a mess currently but... apparently there's a global launch planned at some point this year so, buying AC should be easier when that happens.

@Leonkh99 thank! i'll play immediately!

Isn't it a violation of the rules?

I haven't stated in the site terms of use that I shouldn't play...

@Lucina-seq said in Can I access or play games from outside of North America?:

@Leonkh99 thank! i'll play immediately!

Isn't it a violation of the rules?

I haven't stated in the site terms of use that I shouldn't play...

No its not. The team themselves have even stated that though they (currently) dont support other regions they will not be blocking players from outside of NA.

@Leonkh99

thanks a lot!

Did you say that in live broadcasts or site announcements?

It was in response to a Twitter post all the way back during the Closed Beta announcement.

I live in Japan How do I calculate the time for the emergency quest schedule?

Emergency Quest (Urgent Quest in NA) are in PDT (Pacific) time. Japan Standard Time is 16 hours ahead of Pacific. In addition, simply typing "PDT to JST Converter" should bring up websites that do this for you.

Thank you for everything!

I was wondering why it wouldn't match the game in 13 hours

by the way Is it possible to customize techniques and craft?

Hmm, question like that might be better suited for a new thread, though I can answer quickly... customize in what way? Crafting will be made available with the EPISODE 4 update this August.

i'll be asking you more questions about this in a new thread! Thank you!

i was a little worried because there was no item called craft!