Highschool DXD Costumes

So... this is a bit lewd.... and I guess doesn't need to be. I mean being honest, who actually watched that anime for the "Lewd" stuff anyways? I mean if you dig deeper into the anime/manga, you actually start to learn and care for the characters and such.

Just me probably, I just know personally I could care less for those "styles" of things, but if you can get past all the "BS", I think it would make a decent anime/manga to collab with. That and Samurai girls anyways.

No this is not a joke. I just thought it was a neat idea, and started to rewatch Highschool DXD, as "Lewd" as it is, as I said, get past all the BS, and it's pretty intense with it's action scenes, and the characters are actually pretty well developed... NOT in "that" way =P.

To be fair with some of the costumes we have already, and it being ecchi, it's not too far fetched, I mean there's swimsuit combos using the pole dance emote already. It just depends if the collab is a thing. If not people will be trying to make close replicas of the characters anyway.

I believe they removed pso2es not only for it being a pretty eh game, but to remove the cano that is 'if you wear less clothing, you absorb more photons'.

I'm all for this crossover ... under one condition. I get Gasper Vladi costumes.

@Noctosis There is a story cutscene in episode 3 that talks about less clothes = more photons.

HsDxD really isn't lewd based on their designs / uniforms, hell the plot, is kinda, but still pretty solid... kinda. The lewdness is all after effects of the shenanigans that happen during the episodes.

Although... would love a clothes eating slime familiar as a mag Evolution...

@Archetype-Luna Ah well never mind that then. lol

@Seed-Faux said in Highschool DXD Costumes:

I'm all for this crossover ... under one condition. I get Gasper Vladi costumes.

I even like Gapser, suppose that has to due with my eldest brother being gay and all, even if that wasn't a thing, or "Drag" wasn't a thing, i don't think i'd have a problem with it. Honestly Gaper is pretty OP.

EDIT: also by "lewd" and such I meant you know actually showing like nudity full on, which now a days, if you've watched/read anime/manga, it's no big deal, It's just that kind of "Humor", and nonsense, no pun intended, unless you take it that way =P

While I personally don't mind it, I don't think even JP have gotten Highschool DxD collab. Even if they did, I'm not sure if NA is going to allow it.

The point of collab is to promote both works. Seeing how restrictive and censor happy NA PSO2 been, not sure they would want to promote something with full nudity if PSO2NA want to keep the game T rating.

@HarmlessSyan said in Highschool DXD Costumes:

While I personally don't mind it, I don't think even JP have gotten Highschool DxD collab. Even if they did, I'm not sure if NA is going to allow it.

The point of collab is to promote both works. Seeing how restrictive and censor happy NA PSO2 been, not sure they would want to promote something with full nudity if PSO2NA want to keep the game T rating.

I'm not saying they would promote that at all... There's a perfectly fine censored version of that if people so choose. It's just not the same.

I personally think Highschool DxD just isn't talked about enough. It's pretty old sure but that's not an excuse.

They're going an Konosuba Event, and Aqua literally wears no underwear at all, so... changes can be made. I feel as though Konosuba was just a little more popular due to how dumbed down the humor actually is.

To be fair Highschool DxD does have more Seasons that Konsuba, and yes, Konusuba is one of my fav's, but in no way is it any worse than Highschool DxD.

I mean you have a dude who steals a girl's Panties, and flails them around as a trophy. Highschool DxD if anything is far less worse.