Neptunia Collab?

@Mattwo7 said in Neptunia Collab?:

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Neptunia Collab?:

None of that even needs to be said because the matter at hand is in regards to clothes

Unless we get the poster

CODE RED! We got a plain ass poster over here that shows absolutely nothing! Sound the alarms! 🤦

None of that even needs to be said because the matter at hand is in regards to clothes

Unless we get the poster

CODE RED! We got a plain ass poster over here that shows absolutely nothing! Sound the alarms! 🤦

That is not what I meant.

Unless we get the poster

That is not what I meant.

If all you meant to do was say oh but there's more than just clothes, it wasn't needed to begin with lol. Anyways, I'm all for more customizing options. Bring on the callob outfits~

If all you meant to do was say oh but there's more than just clothes, it wasn't needed to begin with lol.

The poster puts the "lolis" on full display, which is just going to re-ignite the discourse.

I thought that would go without saying.

@Ezodagrom said in Neptunia Collab?:

@coldreactive said in Neptunia Collab?:

Must have Iris Heart stuff so I can step on people.

Iris Heart stuff won't happen unless the JP version gets another Nep collab in the future (which could then come to NA as well). :x

Boo, no steppy ladies then.