Neptunia Collab?

For the love of god, and all that is holy please tell us we are getting the neptunia collab... better yet why not give us a roadmap comprised of just future collabs confirmed. We would like to look forward to certain collabs rather than be devastated to find out theyll never come after waiting for years. We've gotten the SEGA collab, the Hatsune Miku collab, and now the Konosu- EXPLOOOSION collab. All being very popular in NA, and seeing as how neptunia and nier is also widely known in NA, is there a very high chance? @GM-Deynger please give us some hope regarding these two collabs here. CE6AEB5A-47F4-4711-A595-ECCA5FF5D901.png

I have to support this, even if I think the chance is slim.

Must have Iris Heart stuff so I can step on people.

@coldreactive said in Neptunia Collab?:

JP had a Neptunia collab years ago, and these were the outfits available on it:

alt text

Iris Heart stuff won't happen unless the JP version gets another Nep collab in the future (which could then come to NA as well). :x

That loli is very loli. I wonder if providing that set would open the door to people demanding the height limits get changed all over again.

Either way it'd be good for more of the sets to appear in the west. They've done well on collaborations so far (two in two months) so if they have a handful agreed on it could be better to space them out to keep the impression of good collab coverage going.

@Ezodagrom said in Neptunia Collab?:

@coldreactive said in Neptunia Collab?:

JP had a Neptunia collab years ago, and these were the outfits available on it:

alt text

Iris Heart stuff won't happen unless the JP version gets another Nep collab in the future (which could then come to NA as well). :x

The hairstyles are really nice too!

@DDDDLife said in Neptunia Collab?:

alt text

Theyd make money off these two collabs the most I bet.

They should just give us the Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls collab but with all the items of the first collab so they don't need to give us the Neptunia stuff twice to get caught up.

Yes! Give me Nep Nep! Plus, Neptune is basically Sega's representive in the Neptunia series, like how Noire is Sony, Blanc is Nintendo, and Vert is Microsoft. Sure they are more like parodies and someone else owns them, but you have to admit there is a bit of a kinship.

@Archetype-Luna Plus the Sega Hard Girls are "moe anthro" versions of the Sega consoles. Though the collab items focus on Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast

(though it would be amusing if they also added Genesis items Genesis_SHG_profile.png )

@Mattwo7 said in Neptunia Collab?:

@Archetype-Luna Plus the Sega Hard Girls are "moe anthro" versions of the Sega consoles. Though the collab items focus on Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast

(though it would be amusing if they also added Genesis items Genesis_SHG_profile.png )

Did a search.. and fully agree. All of them, including Genesis would sell fast... Loving Game Gear's design. alt text

@Viola-Lance Sadly, As I mentioned, only Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast items were added. Game Gear got shafted pretty hard. I assume this is because she wasn't part of the anime's main cast.

Oh right, forgot that Dreamcast's appearance (hair, outfit, accessories and sword camo) were in a different scratch.

Notably Mega Drive and Saturn don't have outfits hairstyles and accessories based on their appearance and Mega Drive's book and Saturn's Twin Sticks are still not camos. GG still got shafted worse though.

@Miraglyth said in Neptunia Collab?:

That loli is very loli. I wonder if providing that set would open the door to people demanding the height limits get changed all over again.

1- The whole need to scream loli every time something could be even remotely tied to them is getting real old real fast.

Neptune shown "THAT'S A LOLI! HEY YOU SEE THAT!? DO YOU SEE THAT LOLI RIGHT THERE!? YEP! THAT'S A LOLI ALRIGHT. JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT SEE IT. " Yeah, we get it. We got it somewhere in the 20000 times before this one. None of that even needs to be said because the matter at hand is in regards to clothes. Move on.

2- There is no "all over again" when it hasn't stopped to begin with.

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Neptunia Collab?:

None of that even needs to be said because the matter at hand is in regards to clothes

Unless we get the poster:

Neptunia-VS-Sega-Hard-Girls-Poster.jpg