Ok AC Scratch Tickets are Randomized then how JP is

Ok i just realized something here that "Silken Dreams" AC Scratch Ticket is just a big mess They literally put things from the Fairy Tail AC Scratch and put it in here, They literally didnt put in the rest of the Genga Set at all period plus it wasnt suppose to be in this Scratch at all while its supposed to be in the Fairy Tail Scratch.

What they are doing is completely bogus with Scratch Tickets either the full set is in THAT Scratch or dont put anything in there at all They didnt put everything in this set at all period just random things. Here are the links to the JP AC Scratch that have items from these 2 Sets into https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/silkendreams

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-fairy-tail-fantasia/

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-ac-scratch-miyabi-romantica/

STOP PUTTING RANDOM THINGS IN THE SCRATCH DANG IT!

I think they're just trying to cover things from multiple scratches since... You know... They have to account for over 8 years of scratches for NA and only put out 1 new scratch a week.

That makes no sense at all

Either PUT THE ENTIRE SET IN A SCRATCH and NOT Mix content or dont put in a scratch at all for that week.

I would like everything thats suppose to be in a set there not just Half of the effort.

Yes i can understand that the JP AC Scratches from both sets are a few years apart and had mix content in but

Its 2020 NA PSO2 should at least considered adding in the full set here ya know?

The game is still new. Didn't you know when the game 1st came out in JP there was no AC sets as well. Just give it time we will get there.

facepalm Your not understanding what im saying here

They're mixing and matching different things to cover a wide variety of things, recolors that came out at a later date will probably be put in at a later date. Just be patient, there's literally nothing that's rocket science about this.

I just hope we get the neptunia collab.

All in all, does it even really matter what AC Scratches come out? We will all be on the same page at the end of the year.

You guys do not seem to understand this is 100% on purpose.

First of all, AC Scratches in NA offer on average way more items per scratch than the JP ones, which means the chances of getting something good or completing your set are smaller.

This obviously means that people on average have to spend more money to get what they want or to truly make a profit off buying AC scratches.

Secondly, by mix and matching sets into different AC gacha cards, it entices people into buying several tiers of gachas to be able to complete the sets or get a hold of very expensive items.

The entire NA system is based on a way more aggressive monetization that it´s JP counterpart.

@IfrianMMO said in Ok AC Scratch Tickets are Randomized then how JP is:

First of all, AC Scratches in NA offer on average way more items per scratch than the JP ones, which means the chances of getting something good or completing your set are smaller.

This obviously means that people on average have to spend more money to get what they want or to truly make a profit off buying AC scratches.

Secondly, by mix and matching sets into different AC gacha cards, it entices people into buying several tiers of gachas to be able to complete the sets or get a hold of very expensive items.

The entire NA system is based on a way more aggressive monetization that it´s JP counterpart.

With all this aggressive monetisation and more predatory methods to get people to open up their wallets I am beginning to worry this is gonna be a quick cash grab and run like the SEA version was (I ain't saying we are as bad as SEA was because oh boy that P2W though) which is kind of worrying.

So far the only thing we got going for us is the Independence day event and outfits which is neat I ain't gonna lie but a lot of things look like they are looking at monetisation over solving problems we have or helping the user experience, I mean goddamn get that uninstallation issue solved already.

Am I just missing something here? I admittedly just skimmed through the pages on Bumped but it looks like the outfit sets that were added into the NA scratch came with their full set, just that not EVERY outfit from the scratches they took it from got added which I just don't understand the problem with that? The expedited current release schedule is also a double-edged sword in terms of monetization though. Weekly new scratches does mean more things to spend AC on but it's also keeping prices of cosmetics on the player market down.

This current scratch is the only one where I've seen much more pricey accessories (which to be honest is more just a factor that the outfits themselves aren't super appealing and thus less people will want to spend AC on it so the supply of accessories doesn't match the demand.) But because most cosmetics are consumables but new cosmetics are coming out so fast and with such high volume I've seen prices be dramatically cheaper in terms of meseta because to put it simply people don't have as much time to accumulate meseta while having much more things to spend their meseta on.

@MagykRose said in Ok AC Scratch Tickets are Randomized then how JP is:

Ok i just realized something here that "Silken Dreams" AC Scratch Ticket is just a big mess They literally put things from the Fairy Tail AC Scratch and put it in here, They literally didnt put in the rest of the Genga Set at all period plus it wasnt suppose to be in this Scratch at all while its supposed to be in the Fairy Tail Scratch.

What they are doing is completely bogus with Scratch Tickets either the full set is in THAT Scratch or dont put anything in there at all They didnt put everything in this set at all period just random things. Here are the links to the JP AC Scratch that have items from these 2 Sets into https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/silkendreams

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-fairy-tail-fantasia/

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-ac-scratch-miyabi-romantica/

STOP PUTTING RANDOM THINGS IN THE SCRATCH DANG IT!

Uh what? The whole genga set is in there. The Helmet and outfit are named "Solitary" for some reason.

@Albus-Rabbit said in Ok AC Scratch Tickets are Randomized then how JP is:

@IfrianMMO said in Ok AC Scratch Tickets are Randomized then how JP is:

With all this aggressive monetisation and more predatory methods to get people to open up their wallets I am beginning to worry this is gonna be a quick cash grab and run like the SEA version was (I ain't saying we are as bad as SEA was because oh boy that P2W though) which is kind of worrying.

So far the only thing we got going for us is the Independence day event and outfits which is neat I ain't gonna lie but a lot of things look like they are looking at monetisation over solving problems we have or helping the user experience, I mean goddamn get that uninstallation issue solved already.

Unfortunately PSO2 is and always has been about extremely aggressive monetization. At least the inclusion of SG has in some ways reduced it. You used to have to pay 500 AC just to change things like hair color and stuff as an example...

@Kuon Lel evidence that the OP is just using negativity to drive their post versus posting an actual problem...

Also I assume SEGA would have to get a second agreement going for relaunching collabs and advertising them as such when they release scratches that include collab cosmetics. They are including "random" sets from JP scratches because those "random" sets released alongside a collab are not actually collab items so they can freely sell them in NA without a 2nd party involved.