Lost loot

It would be awesome to have a lost loot function in this game, limited space like 5-10 and give it a Expiration date if you don’t claim it by the date then its completely lost and only do this for 10-14 stars the higher the rarity gets the priority when what shows up in lost loot

I’ll refer to borderlands 3 they have a lost loot function that works kinda like that

The reason for this suggestion is I have been in parties that the leader forced teleported as soon as we were done or you loss connection to the game as soon as items drop

Would be great to have.

Lost some loot after freezing during the first Falz UQ. Was bummed out.

I was playing summoner and lost 3 10* eggs when the party lead forced a travel, I had even said one sec I’m full let me move the unknown stuff to storage, and I was being ignored

That's why I always party lead. I don't search for parties.

Some had dropped a beacon before I got to and I wanted the boost live and learn I guess, the forced teleport should do a count down like the boss ones and give the play that’s not read to stop it

i agree, lost loot recovery for red star and higher items

Only issue, is will it know what we meant to leave on the ground?

Nope but you could alway get it out and sell it or recycle them later

Red / 10+ Star items will teleport to you at intervals as long as you haven't picked them up. The game won't force teleport you to the campship if the leader leaves the boss arena at the end of any mission. Only if they leave the entire mission.

While I wouldn't mind a "Lost Loot" system, I know some MMOs mail high rarity items you don't pick up.

What happened to me I was still looking over what all dropped and the party leader went and Restarted the quest the window popped up and before I could do anything I was forced teleported

Any yes I know they do move to you which is nice at times sometimes a pain when there are 2 big loot piles

The suggestion of mailing them would be nice as well

@SaviorZero82 said in Lost loot:

The suggestion of mailing them would be nice as well

Sounds like a good idea, I would like to suggest as well that it if it were implemented, it should only be for repeatable Urgent Quests.

Reasoning: the one and done urgent quests allow ample time to manage your inventory whereas repeatable urgent Quests get restarted almost instantly if you are not the leader.

For normal quests that have no expiration I do not think it is needed, a good example is Advanced Quests. I ignore most of the red weapon drops (unless it has a certain number of slots) and when burst farming you could potentially see HUNDREDS in a single run.

It would probably need a short expiration period as well, perhaps 24 hours tops (to prevent it from being abused as a temporary storage location, circumventing the need to purchase AC).

Very good I like that, and it was just that situation that happened to me, very nice addition thanks for your input

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Lost loot:

It would probably need a short expiration period as well, perhaps 24 hours tops (to prevent it from being abused as a temporary storage location, circumventing the need to purchase AC).

In addition, be withdraw only, and only hold up to a certain amount. Also, it should only accept 10+ Star items.

I like this idea because I was worried about what happens if the party lead forced everyone to re-do an urgent quest when not all the rares were picked up yet. Luckily I met up with some cool peeps and they would wait until everyone teleported back first.