WTSF ??? Loading game twice

I uninstalled the game to let PSO2 Tweeker do the installation and doing so took over 10 hours to "load" PSO2 (game). I go start the game and it RE-downloads EVERYTHING again. The damn windows store for PSO2 shows it isn't installed at all and it's another gawd damn 10 hours an possibly a duplicate of the game eating up space. WHY ??!! What did I do wrong ?? I followed the damn directions and all I get is 2 + days wasted and HD space wasted by duplication of same game. As you can guess all this BS has me ticked off all because of da mn PSO2 Tweeker

You probably should have read all the online forums, as many players covered that this happens often, even with the Tweaker. It's hit and miss for many users, as some experience no issues at all.

@Anarchy-Marine said in WTSF ??? Loading game twice:

You probably should have read all the online forums, as many players covered that this happens often, even with the Tweaker. It's hit and miss for many users, as some experience no issues at all.

True. I finally had the game delete some files and was unable to run it after almost a month and a half of no problems. I uninstalled the game fine and reinstalled it from the Microsoft Store how I did it the first time. Took about and hour for the launcher to download the files it needed. Back up and running like before.