Open beta question.

I have seen a lot of people mention open beta, here on these forums. Is there any truth to this or is it speculation and wishfull thinking? Some clarity and an official responce would be very welcome.

If you question is if there will be an open beta? Then yes, at the very least they will need to test cross play functions before fully releasing either version of the game.

No disrespect, but that doesn't mean there actually will be an open beta. Again, an official response would be greatly appreciated.

@Ashen-Rust said in Open beta question.:

No disrespect, but that doesn't mean there actually will be an open beta. Again, an official response would be greatly appreciated.

If you want an official response go follow their Twitter. Its widely known there will be an open beta

@Ashen-Rust they’ve said there would be a open beta even before an during the closed beta, have also mentioned it several times on twitter

@GM-Deynger Can you close this topic. It's already been answered exactly how the person wanted.

Cant wait for that open Beta

@John-Paul-RAGE Does Blizzard own SOJ sneaky little Soon™.

@Ashen-Rust said in Open beta question.:

It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

Thank you for the info. I won't touch twitter if my life depended on it.

@Ashen-Rust They are also active on insta and Facebook