Inaccurate information from news post.

In the post for mission pass season 5 item lineup, it says that the outfits for female, are for ALL FEMALE RACES, while female CASTs cannot wear them, such as it has been with the previous outfits in MP. I have wanted the Zelsius outfit since I saw it on Quna in Story missions and was quite happy when I read the news this morning, just to be disappointed by the truth. zel2.png zel.png

Yep! You right! Wonder what they will do?

This was bothering me as well and I was wondering if anyone else noticed because I was feeling a bit bummed not being able to wear that nor the candy crown outfit after looking at the updates in the morning. They'll probably chalk up their incorrect information on the website to player error if you picked it believing the website posting, though, since they have the preview panel in the mission passes.

I noticed this as well, made a topic on the bug report thread. I hope they correct it, I'm sure there's plenty of folks that wont bother to check in game and then be disappointed to find out that they actually can't wear those on their CASTs.

@IdleMind1024 iirc, all human/newman/deuman OG NPC outfits are not cast compatible, Casts' outfit choices are quite limited when it comes to NPC outfits. So next time if you wanted to get NPC outfits, make sure that you are using non Cast characters. Most of these are from early years before layering wears were implemented. In your case, ep1 outfit from Quna so yea, tough luck for you. Later on, new NPC outfits were released as layering wears.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/ftuxg9/can_casts_wear_all_or_most_human_clothes/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Considering all past, non CAST cosmetics, have all been exclusive to non CAST females, it should be obvious that all future mission passes would be the same.

@Anarchy-Marine The point is still that the information on the website is incorrect and should probably be fixed.

@Mu Yeah, for newer players sure. But older, established players, should have some sense of deductive reasoning, and should have already known. My comment was in reference to those disappointed.

If we can't wear it we should at least be able sell it

@Anarchy-Marine said in Inaccurate information from news post.:

@Mu Yeah, for newer players sure. But older, established players, should have some sense of deductive reasoning, and should have already known. My comment was in reference to those disappointed.

Lol fuck off. Official source of info was incorrect. It needs to be fixed and anyone duped by this misinformation should receive refunds. End of story.

@Anarchy-Marine I still don't understand what being a newbie/veteran or having deductive reasoning has to do with literally wanting to have correct information posted on the official website lol.

@IdleMind1024 it would be cool if we could exchange it for the cast only version

Zelsius 651F4191-65C5-4347-8840-85246BA01848.jpeg

@SaviorZero82 wait...doesn't this prove it wasn't inaccurate info. The info states that it is available for all female characters (based on what was shared) that particular statement didn't say there would be 1 version. If a separate cast version was made then that makes it available to all, just as 2 versions of the same outfit.

@Kronox2 not really, the cast version is only for cast females